Spotted!

Its been a week since I have been in the orphanage. A week since the bullying started up again. A week since I left Niall and Harry. A week since I was on the front page news. A week since i started cutting again.

It all started when the magazines released the photos of me and the boys. The one magazine i read had said:                                                                                                                                                                 'ONE DIRECTION SPOTTED WITH YOUNG GIRL '                                                                                      '2 former One Direction boys, Harry Styles, 20 and Niall Horan, 21 has been spotted With a young girl that seems to be 12 and appear in one of Horans AND Styles instagram post. Sauces say they sat together on the plane and got pretty cosy. They say her name is Indie Schwets and believe or not she is an orphan transfered from Australia.' 

There are these to girls here who appartenly run the place and pretty much bully every one and on anything. They found the magazine and strated bullying me saying I was'nt good enough knowing Niall and Harry. Thats when I started cutting again, To relieve the pain that was stuck inside. And thats what I am doing now, cutting. My name was started be called and honestly I don't want to leave my room. I haven't left my room since monday. I sigh and go with my concious, I start to clean the blood and put my jumper, pulling the selves to my finger tips. Screams start to fill my ears as i start enter. I look around wondering why all the girls and some boys are screaming. I face The front finding two pairs of eyes on me that i have been waiting to see. They motion for me to come over but i put my finger over my lips. They looked confused but nodded. I slowly try to make my way to the front without getting anyones attention.

"Where do you think your going?"The voice sends shivers down my spine and I decide to keep my mouth shut. " I bet they feel sorry you. I bet they came to tell you sorry because they're probably going to pick me. And ONLY me!" Tears start to well in my chestnut eyes. I shake my head and turn around ready to run to my room. my vision is blurred but I don't care. Two bodies stand in my way and I end up crashing into them."Niall, Harry"I choke out.

|||

Hey, hope you like! meggi :) P.S there is a second part!