Hello, beautiful!

***Harry's POV***

Its been 4hours and I'm bored out of mind. I've tried to sleep but before we got on the plane I had coffee. I have noticed that there is a girl inbtween me and Niall, shes very pretty. I dont know why shes inbtween us and why shes not with her parents. I know I've said it before but she IS VERY pretty.

"Hows pretty?"  The girl asked, fluttery her eyes.

"Hello Beautiful and you are!" I say. Her cheeks go bright and mumbles something i can't hear."If you don't mind me asking where are your parents?"

"I... Uh...Ummm,You can't Niall" I nod "Oh I'm Indie by the way, I'm an orphan,uhh my parents died in a car accident then i was sent to an orphange. I was then adopted by a family who i thought loved me but didn't.I was treated like shit, scuse my lanuge. And now that no one wanted me I'm being shipped to England. Also dont say sorry because A.We just met and B.You had nothing to do with it.So whats your life story?" My mouth was hung open the whole time.

"I was born in Chesire and raised by my mum and my step dad. I love to sing and that is career,you've probs heard of me and my name is Harry!"I finish.

"I havent heard of you, what do you mean?"

***

Hope you like :) meg xx