Finally, we're together

Niall POV

I pick Indie up like a three year old trying to calm hear down, stroking her hair. Harry looks like he could murder someone any minute. I decide to give Harry Indie to calm himself and her and decide to deal with the little brat myself. But before I can talk to the little brat two of the workers come in, one with the brat.

"Are you here for Indie?" The olderly lady looks concerned at Indie then me. I give her small nod letting her know. She motions me to follow her to her office. " So since you are adopting Indie, we'd like to run through some things. Ahhh firstly she is sensitive and quiet. She won't open up to anyone, at all and does not like to talk about her past. I have just noticed that she has started cutting again. I know that this is nothing you want to hear but this is how hard she goes on her self and she has tried commiting suicide a couple of times. Besides that she is a bright child!" 

I slowly glup from that imfomation and quietly coff. I sign a couple of papers and collect a couple of things about Indie. I gather my thoughts and head to to Harry and Indie. When I arrive, I get suprised by her little fragile arms around my waist, like she's holding on for dear life. I kneel down and wrap my arms around her. "Finally... we're together" she mumbled. My heart melts at her words.

|||

Hi guys sorry for the long update.

just letting you know that they will be long and slow updates, so make sure you have othergood books to read!! megm;) xx