1

It's a hot day in July. Alaric is pressing up against my face. He's kissing me.

He's versatile like me so as he sucks my dick he fingers my ass all at the same time.

I'm moaning. Alaric.

Alaric!

Alaric!

"Sunday, you're late!"

Fuck! I've been in the bathroom day dreaming about my crush this whole time and beating my dick like it owed me something.

I run out the house .Savannah is usually hot around this time. I'm walking down the street. I am not really moved by the cobble stone roads or the moss drapes from live oaks. Savannah was one of those places where nothing is too tall, nothing is too modern. Everything is historical. Sometimes you forget what century it is. It's a slow southern city and I've lived here all my life. I should feel safe.

It isn't until there is a shadow creeping up on me from behind.

I don't have time to turn!

The arms strangle me, pulling me in, grasping me strangling. Placing an arm around my neck. I can't breathe! I struggle I push away. I'm desperate to scream! Desperate to breathe! Desperate somehow to get my hands away from this person whose squeezing me...squeezing me so fucking tight.

It's strangling me! Squeezing tighter!

Tighter.

Constricting my throat!

"Ok, ok," a familiar voice says, "Let go of him."

I'm pushed away. It's my neighbors. More like family. That's what my Mom says.

"Family are the ones you love," my mother always says, "Remember that Sunday."

Ignacio and Valentina Seranno. I'd known the Seranno twins ever since my Mom moved to Savannah when I was five. They weren't my best friends. They were more like family. We'd been forced together because our mothers became best friends. I loved them but sometimes I didn't like them. Times like now when Ignacio couldn't help but to show how strong he was.

"Don't be a dickhead," I state, "You almost spilled the lunch Mom made."

"Aunt Sidney made lunch?" Ignacio asks grabbing it away from me automatically, "You don't need that. Gimme dat shit."

I don't even fight it. I know Ignacio well enough to know he's in a playful mood and would like nothing more than to wrestle the lunch out of my hand if he had the chance. I just give in, like I usually do. Ignacio starts taking the lunch and starts eating the sandwich right there on the side of the road.

Ignacio is strong. He has this thick muscular body. He isn't very tall. We both stand around an average of 5'10" but Ignacio plays football. He's always had a very defined look to him. Thick eyebrows, a strong jawline, bronze skin and curly hair. He's always been attractive. Ridiculously attractive and because he's so popular the girls seem to love him.

"Did you wash your hands before eating that?" Valentina asks her brother, pulling out some hand sanitizer, "Here. You know there's some weird virus going around?"

"Virus?" I ask, confused.

"Yeah. Everyone's getting it this week," Valentina asks, "You need to stop playing games with Mitch all the time and watch the news once in a while."

Ignacio gives me a hard look, "You don't play games with me anymore."

He looks a little jealous. I know he kind of resents the fact that we've grown distant over the school year. So have I.