II

beep

beep

beep

ugh, there it goes again. that annoying sound that wakes me up every morning

beep

beep

beep

"moooommmmyyyyyyyy, tell your beeper to go back to sleep pleasssssssssse"

oh Bubble, my beautiful bubble.

"okay sweetie"

I swing my body out of bed a little too fast and next thing I know I'm on the floor.

Ouch

Beep

Be-

I slammed the off button on my apple watch as I wrapped it around my wrist. I slowly walk into bubbles room to see her on the floor covered in her blankets fast asleep again. I quietly giggle and pick her up and place her back in her princess bed.

What a little angle

I wander into the kitchen of my New York penthouse apartment to make breakfast. It is Sunday so no dropping bubble off to school today.

I was just finishing off cutting the apples when the crazy five year old came running in the room with her unicorn Teddy.

"mommy, Mr. Unicorn and I want ice-cream for breakfast not apples"

"well, I'm sorry Bubble but only girls who clean their room get ice-cream for breakfast"

"awwwwww, I promise I will clean my room tomorrow, can I please have ice-cream. Please please please pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease"

I just picked her up and put her on a stool and gave her the fruit salad and she ate in happily.

"what was all that fuss for when your eating your fruit silly"

"mom. This fruit has sprinkles on it. I'm obviously going to eat it"

I laugh at Bubble and leave her to eat her fruit as I go into her room to tidy it.

How does a five year old make this much of a mess.

After about 20 minutes of work it was finally clean and tidy. I dust my trouseres off and look at my work

 I dust my trouseres off and look at my work