VIII

Oh god

I spin around slowly and look to see Corbyn running through the not so busy late night streets of NYC

"why'd you leave so soon?"

"oh..bubble was really tired and I thought I should get her to bed Asap. And it was also kind of the initial plan anyway"

"oh okay, cool, then let's go!"

"okay by- wait huh!?"

"i mean is it okay if you give me like ten minutes to get my stuff from the bus, you can wait in the green room with everyone. I swear I'll be quick!"

He finished with a grin.

"No I meant, like what do you mean let's go?"

"Oh- I meant let's go to your place"

"Why would you want to come to my place?"

"Well because I just met my five year old daughter I though you had terminated all those years ago, and I kinda want to spend as much time as possible with her. Only if that's okay with you though. Ya know going to your place"

His whole speach left me stumped, he had a point

"well when you put it like that... Sure come on. You wanna carry her?"

I say as we walk towards the tour bus.

He looked at me like he's just seen a puppy for the first time

"wait really!?!?"

I laugh at his reaction and nod my head. He gently takes her out of my arms and rests her head on his shoulder. She snuggles deeper into him and he coos and her.

We walk to the bus and he grabs some clothes and puts them in a bag.

We decide to Uber to my apartment because it was really cold and dark. We reach the door and I unlock it.

"were home"

He was to distracted by bubble to notice that we've made it, he just follows me to my room and places her in the center of the bed, he quickly kissed her head and then backed away form the bed.

"There's another bathroom outside to the left if you want to change there"

I say as I slipped into the big bathroom with my old oversized shirt and some spandex shorts, then quickly washing my face and teeth and walking out to find corbyn shirtless in the bed cooing at bubble snuggled up to his side

"aww she's so cute"

I nod as a reply and slip in beside bubble and grab my book and glasses from the bedside table.

"hey V?"

"yeah?

"isn't that my old band t-shirt?"

I look down at my shirt and realise it was in fact his old t-shirt that I always used to wear. Damn, I've had this shirt for almost seven years. I remember he gave it to me when we were twelve in his three house. I was really cold and he gave it to me. I've kept it ever since.

The thought brings a small smile to my face.

"oh.. Um yeah if you want it back I can change into another shirt-"

"no you can keep it, you look cute in it"

"oh um.. I.. Um.. Thanks?"

I feel a bit awkward since he has a girlfriend but I just brush it off as a simple platonic compliment.

"no problem"

My cheeks start to heat up and I turn away and hide my face in my book, I hear corbyn chuckle at my reaction and he start to lay down.

"V?"

"mhmm?"

"you have a really comfy bed"

I giggle and continue reading my book for another 30 ish minutes. I hear both bubbles and corbyns small snores and decide I might as well sleep too.

I place my book down on my desk and place my glasses down.

I snuggle into bubble, and corbyns arm wraps around both me and bubble, I slowly drift off with a small smile on my face

--------------------

Okay imma double update on yall but I haven't wrote the next one so it might take a while :)

This one was short and sweet and the next one will have and Instagram in it :p

Also I love everyone of you and have a nice day :)))

</3
E