IV

Oh no

It was him. The one she ran away from all those years ago. The one she longed for. Her other broken half.

"Corbyn"

He slowly started walking toward me. I couldn't move I was frozen in my place.

"mommy, look at the pretty pictures. "

"uhhh"

I didn't break the eyecontact with him. I couldn't.

"moooommyyyyyy!!!"

"mommy, look at the pretty pictures."

I quickly look down at bubble as she is pulling on my hip.

"Violet? Is.. Is that you?.... O.. oh my god"

When I looked back up he was right infront of me. He wasn't looking at me. He was looking at bubble.

"mommy. Who's this?"

Bubble said as she hid behind my body. I was still frozen.

"uhhh... C.. Corbyn this is.... Sofia..... Y.. Y.. Your little girl..."

"my what!?"

"y...your daughter..."

We went completely silent. Just looking at each other.

"oh my god...but mom told me you got rid of her"

"well I didn't"

I mumble under my breath so he won't hear me.

"mommy, does that mean he's my dada?"

"uhhh.. Yeah bubble. He's your dada."

I say stroking her head lightly. She wiggles out front behind me and looks at him for a few seconds. He crouched down so he's level with her. Corbyn's face is graced with a beautiful smile and he slightly opens his arm. Bubs looks up at be and I nod. She hands me her half eaten ice cream and dives at him with a bear hug.

"hi dada. I'm Sofia. Mommy calls me bubble, you can too if you want to"

He didn't day anything, he just crouched down and hugged her too. Tears slowly fell out of his closed eyes.

"Im so sorry for not being here. I love you sweetheart"

"I love you too dada"

"hey, corbyn bro why did you just walk off. Christina was worried- oh"

A boy with really curly hair walks towards him but stops a few feet away when he see's corbyn with bubble. I walk over to where he is standing and shake his hand awkwardly.

"hi, sorry, I'm violet, um he's a bit preoccupied right now. I'd say give him 5 minutes to cool down a bit and I'll send him over to you guys, is that okay with you ?"

"Oh... uh yeah that sound fine. I'll just tell the the rest of the-, uhh thanks I guess?"

He then walks away to three other boys around his age and a girl a few years older who looks grumpy.

Sigh

I quickly turn around and see corbyn and bubble talking. Corbyns still slightly crying. He looks at me and walks over while holding bubbles hand.

"Mommy, dada said he's in a band!!"

"really?! Wow."

"yeah. Its called why dont we. That's why they are here in new York!!"

"wow, that amazing corbyn. I new you could do it"

I softly smiled at him and he smiled back while listing bubble onto his hip gently.

"Thank you"

He smiles his adorable smile that I missed so much.

"Oh yeah, a boy with really curly hair came over, he was looking for you, he said Christina was worried, but you were talking to bubs so I said to give you a few minutes and he went back to the others , well at least that's what he said... Oh sorry I'm rambling"

I said as I lowers my head.

"hey, it's okay, and um hey I wanna see you again. We have a show tonight I have some extra tickets if you and bubble want 'em?"

"uhh are you sure?"

"Of course, it's completely fine, they are special tickets so I'd say try be at the venue for 5.30"

"Thanks you, we'll try to be there."

I awkwardly nodded and grabbed bubs out of his arms and she waved at him.

"Bye dada"

He smiled at her and waved at me

"See you tonight."

And just like that he turned around and walked over to the group again.

Sigh

Time?

3.45 pm

"let's go get ready, shall we?"

------------
Welp that's what ya get.
I've wrote down a bunch of chapters on paper now all I gotta do is type em and post em :P

How your life goin?

I know ya won't reply but might as well be a bit social ya know.?

And now I'm bored. I gotta sleep its like 2am and in tired and need to get up early ish tomorrow

K byeeeeee

Xx- E