XVII

⚠️Warning, this whole chapter has lots of touchy subjects so, read at your own risks⚠️

3rd person

Corbyn awoke in a dark unfamiliar room, his hands were tied tightly behind his back . His eyes began to adjust to the dull lighting in the room. He began to look around the room, well more of a cell. It was almost empty apart from a busted up mattress in the corner of the room. He looked at the walls which had what looked like blood splattered all over them. Fear grew in the pit of his stomach and he began to feel sick just thinking about how it could have gotten there. The leaned his head back against the cold concrete wall. He began hearing faint footsteps getting closer to where he was. Corbyn grew completely silent apart from his shallow breaths. The footsteps stopped and there was no movement for a few seconds, but then the jingles of keys were heard and the heavy metal door was opened. A strange woman walks into the room, she wasnt wearing much, just some lace panties and a matching bra and heels. The woman closes the door and it locks from the outside. She had blonde hair and bright green eyes, her face was caked to the max with makeup. She had writing up her arm that wrote the words slut 96

"have fun with him slut"

A booming voice spoke through the door into the room. After the voice spoke the womans blank face grew an evil smirk and she began to approach the weak boy. Without thinking, Corbyn backed up into the wall. He wimped as her rough hands meet his soft cheek. He jerks his head away from her, her hand come back in contact with his face, but this time it was a slap. He whimpers again.

"w-what do you want fro-om me?"

"silly, I don't want anything to do with you, but the big guy does"

She giggles and pulls Corbyns legs out of his chest. She straddles him and leaves sloppy kisses up his neck.

"n-no, p-please le-eave me alone, I don't want to do anything, please "

The woman didn't listen. She starts grinding on him, her lips left his neck and soon met his lips. Corbyn tried to pull back but the woman grabbed his head and pushed it towards her. Once again her lips attached to his. The woman's hands went down to his shirt, practically ripping it off of him. Her rough hands brush over his chest. She smirks evilly at the weak boy beneath her. Her hands slowly tavel lower until they reach the button to his trousers.

All hope is lost in the boy and he just let's it happen.

The door suddenly bursts open and a tall man who's face was somehow completely hidden under a hood.

"get off of him!"

The deep voice booms through the room, startling the woman who gets off corbyn and stands up straight. Tears continue to rush down a scared corbyns face. The man whistles and another man walks in and grabs the woman by her hair and drags her out, her screams soon die down and a door is slammed. Corbyn, even though the woman almost raped him, feels sorry for her.

The man slowly approached corbyn, he crouches down infront of the now shaking boy. He looks him dead in the eyes.

"I'm sorry about that, she clearly doesn't remember what we taught her"

He just looks at corbyn with a blank face. Corbyn shifted awkwardly so the man's hand let's go of his knee.

"oh, I'm sorry, where are my manners? I'm the boss, i would tell you my name but once we let you out, you might run straight to the police and spill all out secrets!"