VII

Corbyn somehow managed to get us a whole booth beside the stage which was great, no screaming and bouncing teenage girl that could block out the view for bubble.

"mommy, I can't wait for dad to come on and sing!"

I laugh at her excitement as she runs around the booth. The lights go down and everyone screams. The start of one of Eben's songs blast though the big speakers on both sides of the stage. Eben starts to sing 'do or die' and everyone sings along. Bubble is at the edge looking at him in amazement. I pick her up and place her on my lap. Just to be sure that's she's safe.

"don't go too close bubs"

"okay mommy"

Buzz Buzz

I reach for my phone in my pocket and see someone Dm'd me. I open the app and see it was someone called beautychikke. I just read the message

Beautychikke:
Hey its Christina, corbyns girlfriend
Im sorry about the way I acted before I'm just a bit protective of corbyn and when I saw you two laughing I got jealous and was really rude to you
I'm really sorry for being mean to bubble

I quickly type a reply

Oh hey, and don't worry I completely understand

Beautychikke:
Oh thank god, I was so worried that you wouldn't forgive me!!

Don't worry :)

Beautychikke:
Hey since you have a full booth can I come over and sit with you for a bit?
I would love to get to know you more :))
But it's completely okay if you don't want me over there :)

I don't mind come on over :))

Beautychikke:
Cool be over in five

I smile at my screen. Let's hope she get here soon because Eben is almost finished. As if right on cue she slips into the door of out booth. She walks over to the seat beside me with a happy grin on her face.

"hey, Christina!"

"hey, Violet. And please call me Chris"

"okay"

She smiles at me and gives me a side hug. Bubble jumps off me to start dancing to the music. We both laugh at her silly dances and start talking.

Eben soon finishes and the room goes dark again. Everyone starts screaming louder than before and bubble starts jumping again, the lights start flashing and the boys song starts. All three of us jump, dance and sing together.

Corbyn keeps looking at our booth while he's singing. It felt like he was looking at me but Christina was right beside me so I had to be wrong. Me and chris were dancing like wild people but we were having the best time.

I didn't know many of their songs so I made a mental note to listen to them all when I got home.

The show went on for just over an hour and by the end we were all exhausted.

Bubble fell asleep just after they had finished and Christina left to go congratulate the boys on another great show. I hug her goodbye with bubs in my hand and wave her off.

By then it was almost 11pm. I was tired bubble was crashed out in my arms and I had to walk home. I didn't mind though, the walk home is beautiful at night. I grab all of my belongings and wrap bubble in my jacket. She snuggles further into my shoulder when we get outside. I cover her face with my hand and kiss her head.

I start wander down the road towards home but I only get ten steps out of the venue when I hear someone yell my name. 

"Violet! Hold on!"

Oh god......

--------------

Okay I know EVERYone uses this excuse but ya know....
School exists....
So does Homework and I've got Way to much but imma upload on both of ma storys as often as posable

K byee
</3
E