XIX

3rd person

Five boys and a little girl rush down the halls of the all to familiar hospital, bounding towards the front desk, some going to fast to stop in time and slam into the desk.

"what room is Violet Jones in?"

"I'm sorry sir, she was picked up an hour ago"

"what!?"

All the five boys looks at the receptionist confused.

"um by who?"

"by, a Marcus Wayne "

"who? "

"a man names Marcus Wayne, he insisted that he was her boyfriend even though he looked at least 50 years old and she looks about 20. "

"sorry, but um, would you know where he was taking her?"

"I'm pretty sure he said he was taking her back to her apartment, but I wouldn't be sure. "

"um thank you bye"

The boys walk out of the hospital. The boys all look to corbyn, waiting for him to show them the way to her apartment.

"come on guys, it's this way"

TiMe SkIp

The boys walk up to the apartment and knock on the door. Bubble sighs and reaches into a potted plant beside the door. She pulls out a rock with a little tub attached to it, and inside there was a key, she takes the key and opens the door and walks into the living room. The boys look at each other and shrug, they follow bubble until they hear her speak.

"mommy?"

Corbyn didn't wait for anyone's else's reactions, he bolted to where the small four year old was, she was outside Violets room, looking into the open door, fear all over the poor girls face. As of instinct, Corbyn skooped the terrified girl into his arms and held her as close as possible. Once she was ok, he looked up into the door, what he saw was not what he was expecting. He saw a man a little taller than him, bald, sweaty, clearly 50 or 60, he had a terrifying look in his eyes that sent a shiver down corbyns spine. A small whimper came from the room and low and behold, there was a shaking, clearly terrified Violet balled up in the corner of the room.

"Violet"

Corbyns soft voice only came out a whisper but it managed to gain both her and the guys attention, they looked up at him and she mouthed something to corbyn.

Help me

With that corbyn handed bubble to zach and told him to take her outside. Corbyn walked through the door.

"leave her alone!"

The man shook his head and a menacing laugh left his mouth.

"and why would I do that?"

"because shes-"