12. CAMP HELL

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

"who knew Bakugou was such a good house wife"

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

I sleepily carried the fresh vegetables over to the cutting station, feeling as if my legs would give out any moment. Shooting webs until your body can simply not take it and training calisthenics for hours straight can be extremely exhausting even for pro heroes in training.

But thats what this whole camp was: training. This whole week was exhausting like that.

Quietly, I placed the basket in front of Kirishima, taking out the necessary vegetables for him. I watched as his chopping slowed to a stop, a tired smile on his face. "Whats up (Y/N), you're so quiet,"  He said in a tone that made it seem as if he was mocking me.

I rolled my eyes slightly, challenging him with a satire smirk. "I think passing out twice in one day really took it out of me," I said airily, a cynical undertone jabbing out. He just chuckled, but another loud voice decided to interject the conversation. I groaned slightly as Kaminari's arm wrapped around my shoulders, pulling me into him as I adjusted to his weight. "Wow, who knew you passing out was all it took to make you be quiet!?" He said with a loud laugh.

I wanted to bite my tongue, but the blonde made it too easy not to. 

"Shut up, Kam. You short circuited like six times-!" I lifted my elbow up to jab at him, gasping loudly as it hit him square in the chin. My hand slapped over my mouth in attempt to not laugh so prematurely as the swing knocked him onto his ass. Though, my gelatin-feeling legs didn't last long at the sight of him on the ground, kicking his legs like a child as he rubbed his sore chin.

I cursed at the soreness in my abdomen once I started hysterically laughing, falling to the floor with tears pricking at my eyes. "I- I swear I wasn't- didn't mean- fuck," I was wheezing through my words, high pitched laughter ripping through my throat despite the pain in my muscles. 

"What the fuck am I supposed to be cutting exactly!? Theres nothing fucking here!"

My eyes snapped open, and on that cue, both of us stopped laughing and stood straight. With a wavering smile on my lips, I grabbed the basket, giving Kirishima a 'may the gods save us all' look.

With one hand, I held the basket, the other brushing the dirt off my skirt and hoodie. "Here you go," I said with a big smile, placing it down in front of Bakugou's station. He was the last one, so I simply just took out the ingredients one by one. The blonde's large hand snatched away one of the carrots almost immediately, other hand readying the knife.

And wow, I was surprised Bakugou could be talented at mundane things. 

"Woah, you're super good with that knife!" Uraraka exclaimed, though clearly wary of the motion as she leant away from it. I smirked, hearing her add on a slight "It's weird..." out of confusion.

I had gotten used to the boys outbursts, so I didn't even flinch once he started shouting. "What do you mean 'its weird!?', how can you people be so damn bad at everything!" He snapped loudly, making me just cringe at his noise level.

"Look at that, he's not blowing stuff up," Kaminari joked as he passed, making me snicker. I just put on a cheeky grin, nodding slightly. "Yeah...who knew Bakugou was such a good house wife?" I jeered, putting on a lazy smile at his nasty expression.