What A Small World

Alex and I ate dinner at some Italian restaurant which was pretty good. "So, what did Vivian want to talk to you about today?"

Alex took a sip of wine and then frowned. "She found out that her mom has lymphoma."

"Oh my god, Is she okay?" I suddenly felt bad for her.

"Vivian's taking it pretty hard. She invited me to go visit her mom sometime."

I nodded. "I'm sure she'd like that."

"You know, I thought you were pissed when you saw Vivian at my office."

"Maybe a little but I know you guys are old friends. I get it," I said honestly. Alex smiled.

As the limo drove off Alex pulled me on top of his lap. He hugged me from behind and nuzzled my hair.

"Turn around and face me," Alex commanded.

I readjusted myself so I was face to face with him. My arms wrapped around his neck. "Did you want something?"

"I did actually."

"What would that be?"

"Kiss me."

I leaned in slowly. Our lips were so close to touching. I smirked and kissed his cheek. In a swift moment I was laid down with Alex hovering over me.

"Playful today are we?" Alex asked.

"I don't know what your talking about," I avoided eye contact. Alex kissed my jaw and made his way down to my neck. Suddenly I felt him sucking me neck. "You better not leave a hickey."

As we got home I said good night to Alex and took a shower and hopped into bed. It was late and I was tired. As my eyes started to close I heard my door open. "Alex?" No response. Suddenly the bed dipped and a warm body was pressed behind my back. "What are you-,"

"Shhh....just sleep," Alex whispered.

He didn't have to tell me twice.

I woke up to my alarm blaring in my ears. "Ughhhh." My hand reached for my phone and I shut it off. This is when I realized I wasn't alone. I forgot Alex was sleeping beside me. His arm was draped over my waist. How was he so freaking attractive, how did he like someone like me? Crazy right? I played with his hair and touched his perfect face. The sheet covered his lower body, leaving his abs out in the open. My fingers traced the outline of his abs all the way down to his v line. His body was pretty impressive. I wish I had abs. Suddenly his hand grabbed my wrist. I immediately regretted my decision.

"Don't start something you can't finish," he said groggily.

"Sorry, didn't mean to wake you." I attempted to get out of bed but he pulled me in close. My face was literally in his chest.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"To get ready for work obviously."

"Why were you feeling me up?"

"Why not?"

"Because you can't finish what you start."

"Believe me, I wasn't trying to start anything," I looked at him.

"Come sleep in my bed tonight?" Alex asked.

"I'll think about it."

"What's there to think about?"

"Have you changed your sheets lately?" I asked.

"Of course."

"I'll think about it." I still didn't know how I felt about sleeping in a bed Alex had sex in but then again the guest room's main purpose was for that. But the difference is that Alex was at one point really into Ainsley. Probably even loved her.