Chapter 1

"Hey! Stella here! We're just setting up for our YouTube video that will be out tomorrow!" I smiled into the iPhone camera. I was on Instagram, video taping Liv and Nick messing around, while Reilly put the drums in order.

The City by The 1975 was playing in the background, Nick stopped messing with Liv's guitar and started lip syncing to the song.

"And here we have the "famous" Nick Thomas!" I laughed aiming the phone at Nick who was air-drumming.

"Hey! I will be famous later on in life, thank you!" Nick pouted at the iPhone.

"Hopefully we all will." Liv sighed. I aimed the phone at her and she stuck her tongue out. "Well we'll talk to you guys later!" I began to laugh. "Byyye!" Liv waved and grinned at the iPhone.

I ended the Instagram video and posted it with the Rise filter.

Within seconds of refreshing, it already had 1,352 likes and 609 comments.

We were getting quite popular. Maybe not famous, but popular. We had just gained 67 more followers with a minute of the video.

I read a comment out loud to the band that said, "Can't wait to see the video! They should request songs from fans!"

"We should!" Reilly said. "It'd be fun to do a couple covers rather then share our music. Wait for our music and do some covers in the meantime!" He finished moving the instruments and looked up. "That'd be great! Good idea, dude." Nick patted Reilly on the shoulder. "In?" Reilly put his hand out in front of him. "In." Nick echoed as he put his hand on top of Reilly's. "In!" Liv smiled and did the same to Nick. "In! Alright let's make a video!" I yelled. "K.T.C. on 3!" Liv laughed. "1...2...3!" "KTC!" We excitedly screamed as we lifted our hands up.

"Hey! Liv here! We read some of the comments on the other video, and we decided that we would wait on performing our music for another time when we have more! So we need song requests for us to do a cover to! Thank you and we love our punk rockers out there!" Liv smiled and winked into her iPhone.

"Done!" Liv posted the video with the Mayfair filter making the background look exceptionally yellow.

"Alright, get on our accounts, and start reading comments!" I clapped.

We began to read the comments on the video.

"5 seconds of summer - Album"

"Green Day - Holiday"

"Harlem by New Politics"

"Any 5sos song"

"ALL TIME LOW"

"Katy Perry"

"All Time Low or Greenday"

"Fall Out Boy, Pleeease"

"Still 5 Sauce"

We read most out loud, until one comment made me scream, at the same time as everyone else caught on and read it.

"You should cover us 💕"

I couldn't believe my eyes.

I reread the comment at least 10 times before realizing that it was Ashton Irwin's comment. I was screaming at my iPhone when Liv looked over and saw it, too. She was speechless. Nick's eyes widened. Reilly dropped his phone on the couch.

"G-GUYS?! YOU SEE IT TOO?!" I stuttered while spurting out screams.

"Ashton. Fletcher. Irwin. Just. Said. To. Make. A. 5. Seconds. Of. Summer. Cover." Reilly said with wide eyes.

I logged out of my personal account and logged into the band's account.

12 new followers.

I searched the users to find

@x.love.x

@lfish855

@bandsrockonly

@livie3

@poppy_

@ashtonirwin

@5sos

@luke_is_a_penguin

@michaelclifford

@calumhood

@freedomx

@tumblr.key

THEY ALL FOLLOWED US ON INSTAGRAM!

We would have to thank them in the video we are making tonight.

"They all followed Kiss The Crown account." I breathed.

"Oh my lord." Nick exclaimed.

"They- I can't even breathe right." Liv clutched her chest.

We all laughed nervously. I had an idea that may or may not work, but 5sos might watch our video, so it has to be big.

"What if we go live." I looked around at the bands' reactions. "It's only 11:09! We would have time to practice! Our tech guy, Tom can help us! 5sos might watch! It has to be big!" I explained it out to them.

"We have to go live." Liv appeared to be smiling excitedly. "Please?!" Liv and I begged the boys of the band.

They looked at each other for a second, then turned to us. "Okay." Reilly laughed.

This was going to be one hell of a night.