Chapter 9

A Couple Days Later...

"Hey guys, it's Stella! We had an interview earlier and we forgot to announce something there.

We will be at the 5sos concert in LA this Friday, we'll be meeting you guys as well as the boys! We love you all and we hope to see you there!"

I smiled. I ended the Instagram video and posted it.

Tonight was the night Liv and Reilly were going to stay home and watch movies for their date. We haven't had much time to do anything for ourselves lately, but this is the only time we'd have.

Nick said he'd come with me to help the boys with songwriting. We wanted to give the adorable soon to be couple some space.

"Hey, we're going to go." I said, getting up from my comfortable position on my bed.

"Okay, have fun with Nick and the guys. Tell them I said hi!" Liv cheerfully smiled as she got up and gave me a hug.

"Good luck tonight, girl." I patted her back. "It's Reilly, we've liked each other for years, and I'm not awkward. Or as awkward as you are around guys." Liv pointed out.

"No objection there." I laughed. "Oh, Nick and I better get going." I looked at my phone's clock.

"Right, have fun!" She walked me to the main level of the house.

"You too." I smirked with a wink.

Nick came up from behind me and ushered me to the garage.

I waved at Liv, who was now standing next to Reilly in their pajamas.

Nick drove the van, while I blared the radio when VooDoo Doll came on. I was rocking out to it, when I get a text.

Bæ (Liv): Hey! Going great! We're watching Grease, omg

Bæ 2 (Stella): Awe that's great! That's a classic, u know

Bæ (Liv): It's so peaceful here, the absence of u and Nick were needed lol

Bæ 2 (Stella): I'm at the guys' house, gtg ily and call if anything happens (;

Bæ (Liv): ugh, k ily2

Nick parked the van and helped me get out. We rung the doorbell, only to hear screams.

"ARE THEY HERE!?"

"WHO IS IT?!"

"SHIT HELP!"

"GUYS I CANT FIND MY PANTS!"

"GUYSSS!"

"WELL LOOK WHO IT IS?"

"NO WHAT IF ITS A FAN!"

"WHAT IF ITS NOT!"

"GUYS I NEED MY GODDAMN PANTS!"

Nick and I started laughing really loud, they must've heard because it went silent.

I decided to call Luke.

Ring ... Ring

"Where the hell are you?" He shouted.

"Umm, why don't you go help Calum find his pants first." I giggled into my phone.

"STELLA AND NICK ARE HERE!"

"OPEN THE DOOR!"

"CALUM GET YOUR PANTS ON GODDAMN IT!"

We heard the lock release. Luke cracked the door, to be sure it was Nick and I.

"Oh hi!" Luke said ushering us in.

"Did Cal find his pants?" Nick chuckled.

"NO!" Calum hollered from the upper level.

Dang it Cal.

"GET THE BOY SOME PANTS!" I yelled.

"I'M TRYING TO FIND HIM SOME!" Ashton sassed back at me.

Backseat Serenade started playing.

I checked my phone and sure enough, Liv was calling.

"Gotta take this." I pointed to my vibrating phone.

I moved around the corner while I swiped the lock screen.

"Hello?"

"HI!" Liv sounded energetic.

"Oh my god, what did he do." I tried to sound ashamed.

"He- HE KISSED ME!" Liv squeaked.

My jaw dropped.

"He did WHAT?!" I raised my voice.

"We were in the middle of the Drive In scene and boom we kissed. Well made out, but not like intensely or anything." Liv laughed.

"Where are you now!?" I rubbed the back of my neck, still in shock.

"Bathroom." Liv giggled. "I had to tell you!"

"Well congrats. I'm about to write with the boys, so I'll call you when I can." I said cheerfully.

I ended the call and turned around, only to see all 5 boys right behind me.

"So what did he do?" Calum smirked, still standing in boxers.

"Calum... pants." I covered my eyes sarcastically.

I heard his foot steps running up the creaky stairs.

"It was Liv." I eyed Nick.

His eyes widened, he knew what I meant.

I nodded to answer his contact.

"What? I want to know what you two are talking about!" Ashton whined.

"Liv's sick... She just called me to say... she threw up?" I made a face.

"What? No she's at home watching movies with Reilly. He asked her on a date, but they said it'd be easier to do it there." Nick sighed.

I shot him a hard look.

He knew he was going to be beaten up in a few seconds if he didn't run.

He sprinted down the basement stair.

I turned to the boys who have gathered around me. I started down the basement stairs and smiled.

"Shall we?"