Chapter 16

As we all got out of the van, we talked about rules and good behavior as a reminder. I finished up the last rule and knocked on they boys' door.

"Who is it?" Ashton's muffled voice shouted through the door. "KTC!" Liv shouted back. "Oh, hi! We are swimming first, then we have movies set out for later." Ashton opened the front door and let us in. "And we have pizza!" Michael came running in and hugged us (especially Liv). "And yes, we have pizza." Ashton chuckled, gesturing to the kitchen. We all made our way to the kitchen, where we sat our things down on the dining chairs. I set my bag down and wandered out to the patio. Liv had followed me as she started taking off her clothes and throwing them to the side. She had on a bikini as well, how come Nick wasn't mad with her?

"Hot day out." She giggled, going up to the pool and dipping her foot in. "Cool, but nice." She stood back up. "I'm so hot, where are the guys?" I asked, shading my eyes from the sun. "They must be inside getting their suits on?" Liv turned and gasped as Calum and Luke came out of no where and jumped into the massive in ground pool. "Hey!" Liv and I squealed, turning away from them. I quickly stripped, leaving me in my bikini and sunglasses. Liv and I stood at the edge of the pool, laughing as the two boys fooled around. "Surprise!" Ashton shouted. I turned to see Nick and Reilly sprint out and into the pool. Ashton put his huge hands on my shoulders and nudged me into the pool before I could scream. Michael came up and practically tackled Liv, trying to get her into the pool.

"Oh my god!" I screamed, wiping my eyes. "Awe poor little Stella." Calum chuckled. "Shut it!" I giggled, gently splashing him. "Michael!" Liv screeched as she came up to the surface. "Yeah?" He acted innocent. "What was that!" She took off her sunglasses to look at him. "Oh nothing!" He kindly smiled. We all laughed and began to actually swim. I noticed Calum was sitting under the water near a corner. I let him get up and take another breath before swimming over to his corner. I took my own breath and entered the cool water. I slightly opened my eyes and saw Calum do the same. We were right in front if each other when I had an idea.

We connected lips.

Calum wasn't expecting it.

He brought the wet pool kiss up to the surface. He breathed in the air and kissed back more. He and I were holding each other, kissing, until Ashton started cheering.

"ITS ABOUT TIME HOOD!" Everyone began clapping. All except Nick.

At least our first kiss was amazing. From that, I could tell tonight was going to rock.