Chapter 8

"I'm going to kill you in your sleep." I exaggerated as Reilly, Liv, Nick, and I walked back to the van.

Liv and I were somewhat damp, but we didn't care. We just wanted to get home.

We loaded up our instruments and packed ourselves into the van.

I was going to drive, just because I was annoyed with Reilly.

"What if we lost everything?! Just because of you and your jealousy!" Nick hit Reilly's arm.

Thankfully, Liv and I were up front, we tried to keep our conversation low key.

"I like Reilly, a lot! But Michael..." Liv trailed off. The boys were yelling so loud, that we couldn't hear the radio.

Liv got out her iPhone and facetimed Ashton.

After a couple rings, Ash answered.

He looked tired and worn out.

"Hey Ash, you okay?" Liv waved into the camera.

"Yeah, Michael has cooled down. Hey, is Stella there?" He asked through the phone.

"She's driving." Liv looked at me, I just nodded, keeling my eyes on the road.

"Oh, well I need to tell you two something, but alone..." Ashton stopped talking, when Michael came into the camera's view.

"Who is that?" Michael asked moving closer to Ashton.

"Liv." Ashton pointed at the screen.

"Oh, hi! I'm so sorry about earlier, I need to make it up to you." Michael took Ash's phone.

I parked the car and hopped out.

"Listen we're home now, but I have to go! But maybe sometime you can?" Liv smiled gently and ended the call.

She and the boys got out and made their way to the kitchen.

"I'll call Ashton later, but we have to hope that we don't get cut, okay?" I put my hands on my hips. They all nodded back at me.

"It's almost 8:00, we should think about sleeping." They were right, it seemed like I was the mom of the band.

Liv and I were in our separate beds watching a movie, when Reilly came in.

"Nick's asleep." He managed to say before he sat down.

I paused the movie.

"Whatcha need?" I asked.

"I'm sorry for fighting today. I don't want this to put our band in jeopardy." Reilly sighed.

"You're lucky I'm a forgiving person, or else you would've ended up in that pool, too." I sat up and moved over my popcorn bowl.

"Why were you jealous, did you just flare up?" Liv asked from my right.

"He flirts with you a lot and... I don't know, I just really like you and I have liked you ever since we met! And I feel horrible for fighting with your crush." His face reddened.

"Reilly..." Liv sighed.

"Yeah?" He looked over at her as she got up and walked towards him.

He was then engulfed with a hug from Liv. Within seconds of the hug, Nick came in.

"DID YOU MAKE YOUR MOVE YET!?" He jumped onto my bed and sat next to me.

"What is he talking about?" Liv was curious.

"Umm, well, I was going to ask you if you wanted to go on a small date with me sometime soon..." Reilly trailed off.

I glanced at Nick, who looked down at me and smirked.

The pressure was on Liv. She glanced down at me, which I gave her a reassuring nod.

"Okay, I'm up for it! But it can't ruin anything in the band." Liv hugged him.

He seemed so ecstatic. Reilly hugged her back, relieved.

And so our night went on, the four of us just sitting together, watching a movie.