Chapter 11

"... And we cuddled and it was so sweet! Just like old times, where we would cuddle next to the camp fire at camp!" Liv continued to tell the big kiss scene they finally had, after years.

"Mmhmm, that's great Liv." I turned in my bed to check my clock.

2:44 am

"He was right in front of me and he leaned in-"

"Hey I feel bad to cut you off, but I had a long day and I'm super tired-" I managed to talk for a minute only to be interrupted by a subject, I wouldn't mind talking about.

"How'd Calum go?" She propped herself up on her pillow. I feel bad for not telling her about Calum asking me on a date earlier.

"H-He asked me to go somewhere after the concert tomorrow." I laid back down and smiled at the ceiling.

"Mmm, girl." Liv hummed.

"Michael was heart broken." I spoke up.

"Oh, yeah I heard... do you know how hard it is to try and get over my monster crush on him!?" Liv said, falling back to her bed.

"He really likes you. I would say give him a chance, but you and Reilly are official. Once you're official, there's no other guys but him." I slyly smirked.

"Stella, oh my gosh. First I make up my mind and now I wish I was with Mikey!" Liv expressed her feelings by punching a pillow.

"What should I do?!" She complained, shoving her face back into the punching pillow.

"I have an idea." I popped out of my laying position.

"Speak!" Liv waved her hand.

"I'll ask to hang with Cal before the show, near lunch, and I could ask you to come along, while I tell him to bring Michael, too! It'll be the closets to a date we can get you two." I blabbed.

"STELLA YOU'RE A GENIUS!" Liv grinned, cuddling a pillow.

"I'll call Cal later, but first, sleep." I sighed.

5 hours later

"Stella can you call Cal now?" Liv mumbled through her covers.

"5 more minutes, I swear." I rolled over to find that my phone had 3 new messages.

Punk (Michael): Hey, how are Liv and Reilly .. Preferably Liv

Cutie (Calum): Hey babe, morning (:

Sexy (Luke): FaceTime? x

They all had some priorities I just didn't want to worry about when I wake up.

I shut off my iPhone and sat up. I slept in braids the night before because I knew I wouldn't feel like getting my hair all perfect. Messy braids and a light blue beanie were my set hairstyle for the day.

I quickly put mascara on my lashes before putting on a soft, light coral color on my lips.

I threw on an oversized camp sweater with comfortable leggings. I didn't care what time of the year it was, I wore this outfit when I wanted to.

"Hey, Liv." I shook her arm. She must've fallen asleep while I was getting ready. I started giggling as I took out my phone and snapped a picture.

I added Luke into Calum's conversation so it was a four way. I quickly sent the cute photo of Liv sleeping with a text saying,

"I have a plan, I'll FaceTime Luke and explain x"

Ring... Ring...

I was in the basement, practicing, when I remembered to FaceTime Luke.

Ring... Ring...

Finally he picked up. His face taking up the whole screen.

"Well hello." He smiled.

"Okay, here's the plan." I paused, letting him move the camera back, so the boys were both in view.

"Calum, you and I go out before the concert, and you invite Michael and I'll invite Liv." I fumbled my fingers.

"What about our date after the concert?" Calum looked sad. "It's still on!" I cheered. "Just a secret double date that Reilly doesn't hear about." I smirked.

"So tomorrow two dates with an amazing girl and a concert?" Calum glanced at Luke.

"Impressive and sounds good Stella." Luke winked at me.

Tomorrow will be a great day.