chapter 3

edited. kind of. enjoy. VOTE AND COMMENT

"I didn't know you could draw"

"I- what?" Harry said, startled.

"I said, I didn't know that you could draw, Harold" Louis said as he placed Harry's order on the table.

"First, yes, i can draw. Second, my name's Harry, Lewis" Harry said putting down his sketchpad.

"Don't call me that!" Louis hissed, trying to look intimidating but really, he just looked like a kitten.

"There's a lot that you don't know about me, Lewis. If only you let me take you out on a date" he continued, wiggling his eyebrows but being serious also.

"Stop fucking with me, Harry" Louis said rolling his eyes, having said that phrase over and over again.

"But I'm not" Harry pouted "Let me take your number and take you out on a date" he insisted.

He already had Louis' number. He got it from Niall. He just didn't want to seem stalkerish because he already had his number because what he did wasn't creepy at all.

Nope.

And

He really likes Louis. There's just something about his eyes, his smile, his body, his personality, and oh, his stubborness.

Harry never backs out of a challenge but Louis is more than a challenge.

Louis is.... Louis.

"Enjoy your afternoon, Harry" Louis said going back to work.

"You too, darling" Harry said going back to his drawing, deciding to leave Louis alone to his work because, really, who wants to be bothered while they're working?

~~

It was 2 hours later, the café was about to close and, like always, Harry was still there.

"Niall!! I'm just about done here!" Louis called.

"Yeah, yeah" Niall replied doing God knows what in the kitchen of the café.

"Want me to help you, Lou?"

and of course, Louis blushed.

"No thanks, Harry. I got it" He smiled at Harry. Actually smiled. Maybe it was because what happened at Niall's or maybe he was just glad he was going home or maybe, just maybe, he's starting to open up to the idea of Harry.

It was really weird to realize all of that while your leaving for work but, eh.

"No, I insist, babe"

"No, it's oka-" Louis didn't get to continue because he tripped.

He was distracted from talking to Harry that he didn't see the chair in front of him, so when he turned and walked he met with the chair and whoosh.

He was waiting for his face to hit the floor but, strangely, he was defying the laws of gravity.

He opened his eyes.

And was met with striking green orbs.

Cheesy, he knows. But since Harry appeared, he was often having these kind of thoughts. He was kind of used to it by now.

"I got you, baby" Harry whispered, holding Louis up. Harry's arms were around his waist and Louis has his arms dangling awkwardly as harry held him up.

He then realized that Harry was holding him.

And he was kind of blushing. Again.

"Babe, are you okay?" Harry said startling Louis out of his thoughts. "You've been staring at me for quite sometime and my arms are kind of sore. I mean, I like holding you but, yeah"

"Sorry, sorry" Louis scampered off of Harry, blushing mad.

"It's okay, love" Harry replied. "As I said, I like holding you" Harry smirked.

"Okay, Styles" Louis said, voice dripping with sarcasm.

"I've been curious, how'd you know my surname?" Harry asked.

"Niall" Louis simply replied, now actually done with cleaning up.

There were a few moments of silence as Louis checked things up.

But then Harry had to break it of course.

"So about that date?"

"Styles"