chapter 9

bishh!! thank you for 500 reads!!  i love u xo

so here's a one day early update. hope u enjoy!

vote and comment

Louis heard the bell of the café clink. Harry must be here.

Louis turns and lo and behold, Harry was indeed here.

"Hey, cutie." Harry says leaning on the counter and pecking Louis' cheek. "Hey, babe." He says, grinning at Harry. They were so... disgusting  these days. But in a cool way. If you told Louis a few weeks back that he would have a sort-of-boyfriend and would be all lovey dovey all over the place, he'd smack you right there in the face. Regardless, if he could go back in time, he wouldn't change a thing.

"I'm gonna have my usual." Harry says.

"Okay. I'll serve it to you when it's ready." Louis replies, tapping on the screen on the register.

Harry pays and adds a "Keep the tip" with a wink at Louis.

Louis stuck his tongue out at him then blows a kiss.

They were definitely disgusting.

"My birthday's coming up." Harry says randomly as they were walking, going home.

They've come to an silent agreement that they both walked home when Louis worked. The Cafe wasn't really far from Louis' place and Harry had a driver he could call anytime so, why not? besides, it was sweet and they both loved the walks they've shared.

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"What would you like for your birthday?" Louis asks, looking at Harry curiously.

"Secret." Harry says, grinning. Louis whacks him in the head.

"owwiiee." Harry says, rubbing the spot Louis had hit.

"Then what the heck would I get you, you wanker!" Louis exclaims. He was such a drama queen but Harry loves it.

"You don't have to get me anything. Your presence itself is enough." Harry says, words dripping with sweetness.

"Babe" Louis says, faking tearing up and wiping crocodile tears. "Such a poet, you are." Louis says, putting his right hand on his forehead and the other on his chest, leaning towards Harry slightly.

"Wow! That was fast. How the fuck did you do that?" Harry says, shocked, holding Louis up.

"Oh, I've had my fair share of practice. I played lead roles in musicals when I was in high school." Louis says, proud, standing up straight again. He always had a love for music. Up until now. But not everybody gets to make a living out of singing. He's accepted it a long time ago.

"Really? that's amazing, love. Would've loved to see you play." Harry says, smiling, imagining a teen Louis singing his heart out.

"I actually miss performing you know. It was the highlight of my high school days. Always looked forward to it."

"Bet you were amazing at it."

"Oh, I was." Louis says. "I always got the lead role on every single one of them but my favourite one was grease." He tells Harry, like he was day dreaming, well, which he was.

"But back to you." Louis says as he turns to Harry. "What do you want for your birthday?" He says as he pokes Harry's chest.

"Hey! don't touch my boobs." Harry pouts.