Chapter 1 Dont cry

Hi this is my first story so it might not be the best but I tried I hope y'all enjoy and I will be writing more depends hoe you guys like it so I guess here we go

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

(Brosia's POV)

I walk into my room an plop on my bed after a long day of school on a Monday and let out a big sigh. It's not that I don't like school I do (sorta) it's i don't like the people. I decide to play majors mask for a little then go and read creepypastas. The one I couldn't stop reading was one called BEN drowned. I won't say i'm a fan girl but he was my favorite cp. (creepypasta)

Looks at time "how is it already 9:00!" I scoffed, I was on cleverbot trying to talk to BEN when I thought I finally made contact it glitched out so I gave up. I lay in bed thinking why it I to be so hard to reach BEN and wonders of he's even real when I slowly drift to sleep.

(BEN's POV)

That night I was killing people through there computers over cleverbot. I came across this one girl who knew so much about me I decided to pay her a visit. I go through the computer but she's sleeping I watch her and think to myself "wow she sure is pretty." Shakes my head out of the trance no! you can't say that! She starts to move and wake up so I go but, before I do I say "I'll see you again real soon"

(Brosia's POV)

I woke up today and saw the time 7:00 "IM GONNA BE LATE!" I screamed running to get ready. I get dresses all I'm wearing is a green tee shirt black leggings and black veil brides bracelet. I do my red hair (just kept it straight) and put eyeliner around my hazelish yellow eyes. "There" I say as I run out the door saying by to my mom and dad and running to school. I make it a little late but didn't get caught until he walked up to me. Zac kid the bullies me everyday "what do you want this time zac" I say in disgust "oh look little miss emo whore it talking back" he says back sneering. I hold in my anger wanting to punch him stab him kill him like in the cp stories but I couldn't I just say through it all day that's when he pulled it he touched my boob and I slapped him as hard as I could and he pushed me down kicking me repeatedly.

I ran home that day half scared half mad half badly bleeding and bruised. Of course my mom asked what wrong but I didn't want to be a tattle tale so I made up a lie that she actually believed. I sat in my room alone computer on and I cried sputtering "I'm not emo I'm not a whore I've never even dated anyone" I sobbed uncontrollably when I felt like someone was watching me then I heard a sweet but yet sinister voice "please don't cry I'll take care of that" I turned to see who it was and I saw BEN exit my computer

"B-BEN" I sputter

"That's me" he said almost in a mocking tone

"Please oh god don't kill me and if you do let it be fast plea.." I was cut of by BEN laughing

"I wouldn't hurt you"

"But your a killer"

"Yes but I don't want to murder you" he stares at me intensely

"Why are you h-here then" I stutter when I'm scared so I must be really scared

"You talk to much" he says planting a kiss on my cheek and waving good bye then he's gone. I sit the dumbfounded holding my cheek blushing "d-did that just h-happen" I sat to my self and I hear that same voice cackle "yes I'll be back tomorrow see you then."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Oh god I hope you guys like it and want more I'm proud of myself for writing it and I'd love to hear what you guys think no hate please *brofist* //yes I am a bro//