Chapter 10 Safe?

Ya so ummm ya here's another chapter lol

<€><€><€><€><€><€><€><€>

(Brosia's POV)

The door flew off and there was all the creepypasta. EJ stopped and glared at them then back at me before being dragged away by slender while BEN and Jeff came to get the chains off me while hoodie and masky had to bandage the cuts. Once I was released I jumped to BEN hugging him crying. He just hugged back not knowing what to do.

"Please don't let him h-hurt me a-anymore p-please!" I sobbed

"It's ok I'll protect you I'm so sorry I let this happen" he started to tear up to so I asked if we could go somewhere else. We went to BEN's room where I stayed for the rest of the week I refused to come out eat or do anything besides play games be alone and kill sometimes. I was getting smaller and even started cutting my life sucked and I hated it.

(BEN's POV)

After the incident Brosia wouldn't leave the room she refused no matter what. I noticed she stopped eating I'd bring her food to her and try to get her to eat it but she'd wait till I left and throw it away. I wanted to kill EJ for braking her, hurting her, she barely speaks anymore everyone's scared for her and I'm not sure I want to help her but I just don't know how.

"BEN....." She said quietly

"Yes Brosia"

"I-I don't want to be here anymore"

"I know but you have to stay in the...." She cut me off

"No on this world anymore I just want to die" that's when I noticed the tears so I hugged her tight

"W-we'll you have to stay cause I-I'd be nothing without you I n-need you I love you"

"I love you to BEN..... I'm sorry"

"It's ok please don't cry anymore" she just nodded and stayed in my arms for the rest of the night.

<€><€><€><€><€><€><€><€><€>

OMG I'm sooo sorry it's sooo short lol I just wanted to write something so ya here it is thanks