Chapter 8 Fun and games until........

So umm ya I haven't written in awhile but I can't hold back I hope you like it

<€><€><€><€><€><€><€><€><€>

(BENs POV)

We went to the gaming room and just started hanging we played for a couple hours then Jeff walked in, Brosia was surprisingly calm and didn't flip out Jeff was surprised by that to so he started talking to her,

"So Brosia you ok" she nodded

"I hope you don't mind me asking but why do you all the sudden care" she looked at Jeff

"After what happened with jack I was just worried I guess"

she nodded again then Jeff decided to come play with us we played COD and watched movies until it was time for killing.

(Brosia's POV)

"What weapon would you like to use child" slender man asked

"The daggers" he just nodded and handed me some epic daggers

"Now do not be nervous or scared and you can not look back or regret your decisions ok"

"Yes sir"

"We'll let's go" we all walked out and slender man teleported us all to a near by town.

"BEN you'll go with Brosia, masky and hoodie, Jeff and Toby, jeff" sighed at this EJ you will go alone Sally you're with me"

BEN took me to a house and told me to get the parents while he got the kids, I walked up to the parents and stabbed them in the head spinning circles in there foreheads then cutting a star in there cheek. I looked at my work and laughed "perfect". We ended up killing 12 people that night it was actually fun when we got back everyone went to there rooms.

me and BEN went in the living room to watch some more movies. BEN ended up falling asleep so I lied down next to him and right when I was about to fall asleep I felt like I was getting picked up. I thought it was BEN at first till I saw a blue mask I was about to scream till duck tape was put over my mouth. I struggled trying to get away but was hit over the head with something making me pass out.

<€><€><€><€><€><€><€><€><€><€><€>

So sorry it's really short I tried really hard so I hope you like it *brofist*