Chapter 11 Scars

Yep so here's another chapter so yay lol

<€><€><€><€><€><€><€><€><€><€><€><€>

(Brosia's POV)

I was in the bathroom using my dagger to cut my self think of ending it all right there right now not realizing I was cutting my wrists letting them bleed in till I heard BEN call my name and open the bathroom

(BEN's POV)

I couldn't find Brosia anywhere so I cheeked in the bathroom to see the worst sight in my whole life. She had cut her writs and was bleeding out.

"BROSIA! What did you do!" I yelled in tears she looked at me crying

"I-i-i don't know please don't tell anyone!" She passed out form blood loss so I picked her up and brought her to slender who unfortunately for once was in the living room with everyone else. And when I say everyone I mean everyone even EJ. I looked over to EJ and shouted

"YOU! YOU MADE HER DO THIS! Slender help her!"

"I'll do my best child, now what happened" I showed him the cuts that were still bleeding and saw the rest of the scars

"She needs help now!" Slender took her and laid her on the ground wrapping up her wrist. EJ just stared at her no emotion showing so I went up to him and punched him.

SHE DID THAT CAUSE OF YOU! And your fucking pathetic love for her!" He just stared at me then back at her steeping closer but I pushed him back "NO"

(EJ's POV)

BEN came rushing down with Brosia in his arms her wrists were bleeding ands she had other scars to BEN looked at me and yelled that it was all my fault. When I tries to step closer he pushed me back not letting me near her.

"BEN you need to let me help her....."

"You'll just hurt her again" he growled"

"No I'm trying to help her!"

"Fine but slender has to be with you at all times!" I just shrugged as slender nodded

-le time skip-

A few hours later Brosia woke up I was sitting next to her and when she saw me she flipped. I can't blame her and for her I think it was the right decision cause next time she sees me and another time she better be screaming for help.

"No no no no no no! get away! leave me alone!" She kept screaming and wouldn't shut up I was getting mad really quickly I grabbed her face and held it tight making sure I do hurt her.

"Will you fucking shut up I just saved your life and that's the thanks I get!" I hissed

"We'll maybe I didn't want to be saved ass!"

"Why don't I just kill you then" I grabbed a surgical knife that was on the table next to her and held it next to her neck. Her breathing hitched and she tears began falling off her face. I was enjoying her fear when slender man and BEN walked in.

"Damn!" I yelled as I got pulled away by slender we'll BEN helped Brosia.

"EJ I thought I told you not to harm her" slender boomed

"I didn't I wasn't gonna kill her"

"It doesn't matte you need to stay away from her or else"

(Brosia's POV)

To sum up my feelings at that exact moment I was ready to die. Jack was about to kill me, everyone knew I was cutting, and now everyone knows I attempted suicide. Great. BEN took me back to his room where I stayed but this time he said I had to eat and hid everything sharp from me acting like I was a kid.

"BEN..."

"Yes?" He paused the game a thing he rarely did

"Can you stop treating me like a kid I miss they way you used to be so chill and so laid back"

I'm sorry.... I just, love you to much to lose you so I try to protect you when I saw you in the bathroom I thought I had already lost you I was gonna come be with you no matter what if you die I die I can't loose you Brosia. He leaned in and kissed me after we separated I smiled at him a thing I haven't done for a LONG time now I was happy for once finally happy. But I knew it would never last and it didn't.

<€><€><€><€><€><€><€><€>

"Nothing gold can stay."

"Stay gold pony boy"

If you guys know where that's from I love you lol ;) *brofist*