f o u r

e d i t e d

DRACO awoke with a fresh start.

He sat up, rubbing the back of his head–Shit, He mentally curses. He takes the 'fresh start' back. Rather, just–fall back asleep Draco.

Fall. Back. Asleep.

Unfortunately, before Draco made his move, the brunette's eyes snapped to his.

She had one of her eyebrows raised as she leaned on the wall, "Took you long enough," she scowled murderously.

"Now," she demands, "do explain why you–no, well, given the circumstances, never mind. Well then, explain why you rather go at 6 a.m. in the morning. Is the news that considered so bad that it can't wait a few hours?"

Draco was lost for words, he opened his mouth and forced words to escape, anything, but it didn't. His voice was not working. So, he rather clamped his mouth shut.

His eyes pointed to Blaise Zabini's direction. As if his eyes said everything, saying, Hey he brought me here, you ask him!

Thankfully, Hermione understood the gist of what he was implying.

She left his eyes with a warning glare that implied try me.

Draco felt awkward, he didn't know what to do.

He fell back to the couch, staring to the empty, plain, popcorn ceiling.

Hoping.

Hoping about nothing in particular.

Just hoping.

#

*slow claps*

how was the chapter? i made it in the minute so I agree if it sucks. anyway, I hope you enjoyed, because damn. i am freaking sleepy.

lotta love,
S. Shady

[][][]

this chapter is now legally classified as edited.