s i x

e d i t e d

BLAISE awkwardly sat still.

Not knowing where to look. The brunette's furious gaze was intimidating. His eyes roams around the house. To anywhere but her. He scratched the back of his head while staring at the carpet floor.

Mmmm. Interesting . . .

He glared at his mate who was now clutching his hands over his stomach, rolling over the floor, roaring and howling with genuine laughter like babbling bobbling baboons. Malfoy was supposed to help him if situations like these occurred. Not laugh at him.

That bloody asshole.

"Well?" The feminine voice was seething, and a hint of impatience in her voice.

He felt like he could shrink. Or even better, just vanish into thin air.

His eyes finally crossed hers.

"Yourmysister" He blurted out in jumbled words.

"What?"

He sighed deeply in frustration and exasperation as he was locked in her eyes in all honesty.

Moments passed by as he was trying to gather up the courage to tell her.

"Your my sister."

*

Hi guys! I know this is a really old song, I, myself grew up with this song, but as I wrote this chapter, I was listening to this and I wanted t o share it to all of you. It's called Where Is The Love? By The Black Eyed Peace. Please listen to this song and spread, or if not, please just spread the plot of the song in general.

Thank you for your cooperation!

lotta love,
-x S. Shady

[][][]

this chapter is officially pronounced as edited.