f i v e

e d i t e d

DRACO's head was throbbing in pain.

Damn bloody woman, he scowled bitterly at the thought. Can't go away in peace without using one of her stupid spells.

He stirred to the other side of the couch, he was bored his ass out.

Meanwhile, the brunette seemed delighted in his boredom. As she, owning the muggle house, was reading the fifth book from the hour of waiting.

"Can't I just go?" he whined, "It's that damn bloody bloke who brought me here anyway," With that, her head craned to meet his eyes, her expression turned sour.

"Calm your fidgeting tits, Malfoy," she sneers, and with that, she continues reading her book.

He blinked. Did she just say–? Did she just say what he thought he heard?

He grabbed a handful of his platinum blonde locks and pulled it in frustration. Then something inside him just snapped, he sat up and marched right to Blaise Zabini's fainted body.

He kicked the body of his best-friend at first, and then when there was no such response, he sighed and leaned in and whispered, "Psst. Zabini. There's about five dozen doughnuts and I'm pretty sure I can't finish—"

Blaise jolted up wide awake, "Wha—Where? Is it honey glazed?" He asked in daze.

Draco rolled his eyes and took a step a back while jerking his head to Hermione's direction as a signal.

Blaise eyes widened in complete horror. Finally snapping himself out of his daze, all the color drained out from his face.

Draco tried to maintain and control his howls of laughter.

*

Hi! I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Vote, comment, and follow! Love all of you!

lotta love,
x S. Shady

[][][]

this chapter is published as edited.