Part 8: Let Me Go

Rosaline's POV:

  I have no idea where I am. I've lived in Whitechapel for almost two years, but I spent most of it with Ethan and our friends. Those dumbasses left me alone in here. As soon as they'd shut the door, I'd used my magic to burn through the rope binding my hands. Now I'm pacing the room trying to remember if there's some sort of spell for this. I face palmed myself. DUH! The teleportation spell.

  "Agarath Exorroth Zoroth Ziping!" It worked. Sort of. Instead of teleporting home, I teleported across the room. Just fucking great. Now I have to wait for some 'knight in shining armor' to come rescue me. Just fucking perfect. Who am I? Rapunzel? Fairy tales are full of shit. There's no such thing as handsome princes, castles in far away kingdoms, once upon a time, happily ever after or love at first sight.

  "Let me the fuck out of here you cunt! Let me out!"

  "Someone's all grown up." Jesse appeared out of no where in front of me wearing his 'I'm such a ass hat' smirk.

  "You're probably wondering why I brought you here."

  "Not really. Because I know I won't be here much longer. Ethan will find me. And when he does, he'll make you wish you were never born." I fired a ball of magic at his fucking face, only for him to disappear at the last second then reappear on my other side. He must have seen my ring, because he grabbed my wrist.

  "Ethan the lucky guy?"

  "No, I'm engaged to Benny." I snapped back sarcastically. "Let. Me. Go. Now! Or you won't have an arm left." I must have sounded pretty convincing because he let go.

  "What do you want from me?"

  "You know I love you. I always have and I always will."

  "Says the guy who ate my little sister, had me kidnapped by a lunatic, hurt my fiancé, and is preventing me from leaving. Yes, I'm feeling so much love right now. If you really love me you'll let me go. And let me marry the man I love."

  "Ah. But you see, I can't do that. I won't do that. And I would hardly call that whiny brat a man."

  "I don't give a rats ass what you can't, or won't, do. If you don't let me go I swear on every drop of blood you've ever consumed, that you will REGRET IT!"