interview #31 @Harshita_2705

1. How would you celebrate a publishing deal?

Well, to begin with, I'll firstly thank all those readers who made this possible for me because without them this would not have been possible by anyhow. And then I might just call a get together for my family and friends to celebrate my first step towards success.

2. What's one tip you would give a newcomer?

See to be a writer or reader you don't need anything else but passion. Passion to think a plot, pen it down and lastly flow your feelings and emotions about the same in words. So, it's a simple formula which they can follow as I do, "Burn your passion into a desire of achieving and strive towards the success with utmost patience and sincerity and you, my friend will be on top someday".

3. What's one wattpad goal?

I don't know about others but yes mine is to touch the heartstrings of those who read my book and make a positive change in their thinking and perception. To make them aware of different situations a little interestingly.

4. What's your favorite book?

Well, there are many like I love Fault In Our Stars, The Girl Who knew too much, Harry Potter series and many more.

5. What's your schedule regarding writing?

I don't actually have a fixed schedule. I know that might sound weird but yes I usually write when I know I am in full mood for a chapter to pour not just my visions of it but my damn heart as well otherwise it's of no use and will be a matter of completing something still leaving it hollow.

6 What's your favorite holiday and why?

My favorite holiday will be anywhere and everywhere until I have my favorite ones beside me ( huh excluding all the weird places and including all the beautiful ones). To name a few were trips to Maldives, Italy, Taj Mahal might I add it's beautiful and no wonder it is a truly a wonder that too in my very own country.

7. What's your dream vacation?

My dream vacation is to travel as much as I can and afford like to Greece, Amsterdam, Mauritius and many more. I love travelling.

8 What's your favorite part of wattpad?

Wattpad. yeah you heard me right "wattpad". It's not only a platform for the readers and budding writers, but it is also a true stage as well as a community of people who connect with the person who is from another fragment of the world and somewhat become a group of thinkers, motivators and what not.

9 How would you spend a rainy day? 

Firstly I'll go outside and drench myself feeling the raindrops pouring down at me and clearing all my pain, anxiety and distress. It calms me down. Then I would take a hot bath and go all the cozy on the bed and watch Netflix with a tub of cookie chocolate chip ice-cream and hazelnut cookie crumbles shake.

10 What's the best way to handle a bully? 

 Huh, bully? My dear no one is a bully it's just the matter of their circumstances and choices that they became one. I had been a lot of situations where I need to handle a bully in which all I did was remained calm and composed and made them realize their own mistake without drenching them with the bucket of guilt and shame in their own way of understanding sometimes it was soft sometimes hard but yes all I did was erase the purpose of him/her bullying another person from his/her mind.

11 If you could gain an advice from your favorite author who would you choose and what will you ask? 

 Honestly speaking I'll try to reach out the ones who wrote their autobiographies no one specific. Just as many as I can because believe me or not the emotions which they pen down from all the feelings bottled up inside them can make me a whole new grade of a writer. Because what they faced will give me a reality check of the state of emotions in one's mind and heart in different kind of situations.

request time!

I have just started so I have only one book at present which is SAVED TO BE LOVED. It's about all the pain, struggles, difficulties, happiness, discovering, a couple goes through not just them but the people around them as well. And as its names suggest one of the two might save you from the darkness to love you and hold you close. It's about all the emotions everyone of us goes through at a point or other.

 It's about all the emotions everyone of us goes through at a point or other