interview #13 @Armouroza

Q1. What's your schedule regarding your writing?

Well, to be completely honest right now, it's a mess! I used to update twice a week, but with this writer's block it's making it hard. So lately once a month. But I plan to change that. Being around nature helps unblock my mind, so I might take a trip to the beach and bring my note book along, hopefully some good writing will come out of it.

Q2. What's your favourite book?

My favourite book series is: The Vampire Academy, by Rachelle Mead. Or on Wattpad, my current favourite is Fatal instincts by shelby_painter. That book just hits me right in the feels you know?

Q3. What's your favourite holiday and why?

Hands down: Easter! Because I can eat chocolate for breakfast and no one can judge me! However I also love Christmas, because my whole family gets together and it's always so much fun. But Easter wins because chocolate... duh.

Q4. How would you celebrate a publishing deal?

I would hire a yacht and have all my close friends and family join me for a massive party. It would probably turn into a bender and we could possibly end up in Amsterdam... but who knows?

Q5. How would you spend a rainy day?

I love rainy days. When it rains I usually feel inspired to write, so I will most likely be doing that. If I'm not writing I will be playing games on my Xbox or catching up on my favourite series on Netflix.

Q6. What's your favourite movie?

It would have to be Star Dust. I absolutely loved that movie as a child and I can still watch it over and over to this day! It always intrigued me how another world of magic and danger laid beyond a certain wall, and how the main character leaves to find something good, to end up with something so much better. I recommend everyone to watch it, however the creepy witches gave me nightmares when I was younger.

Q7. What's your favourite snack?

I love Chocolate!! But I also love Indian food. Even though that's definitely not a snack, I could honestly live off it! My favourite dish is lamb karahi.

Q8. What's one Wattpad goal?

To reach 10 million reads! I was going to say 1 mil, but I like a challenge ;)

Q9. What's your dream vacation?

It would have to be Greece! Or Italy!

I've always been obsessed with Greek culture and all the gods fascinated me as a child. Also seeing how beautiful their beaches are and how warm the people are, really made me want to visit. I also watched Mamma Mia as a child and loved it so much, it made me want to visit Greece one day. And Italy is just beautiful with all it's amazing architecture and the food! Don't even get me started. I could eat my weight in pasta and pizza, which is funny because as I'm answering this question my boyfriend is currently picking up some pizzas!

Q10. Are you still surprised when you gain a new vote, follow or comment?

Always. However, my growth has been gradual and humble as well, so it's sometimes easy for me to accept it, but then I'll get spammed out of nowhere and I'm like woah! Also when I get a new comment my heart stops because I just hope it's civil! But if there is anything I'm more surprised about, it's all the love and support I receive from all my lovely readers. It baffles me each day, how patient and kind you all are to me. I wouldn't change what I have for the world. 

Q11. What is the best way to handle a bully?

There's two ways I approach these kinds of people.

1. Kill them with kindness. You never want to stoop to their level. (Not saying you are better than them by doing this, you're just in a different place in your life than they might be.) So, try responding with kindness, it will probably throw them off and change their opinion of you. If not, all good, you kept your integrity and that's all that matters.

2. Straight up block/ignore it. Usually I findthat this is the best option. That kind of blatant negativity is impossible toreason with, and you will drive yourself nuts trying to do so. Keep in mindthat the person bulling you is probably that insecure and down on themselves,that the only way to bring themselves up t to visit. 

Request time!

The first book that comes to mind is His Rose

This is a little hard for me to answer, I had to think for a while as my own self-doubt loves to get in the way. However, I believe I have a nice message in my book. I wanted to show that no matter what you've been through and what obstacles come your way you can over come it and find love greater than you ever imagined.

My book is full of eye-opening thoughts from my characters and the realistic scenarios they go through in relationships. I've made it more interesting by adding the crime, smut, unsuspecting plot twists and cliffhangers. I feel proud of it, yes it needs a major edit and some parts I must re-write and fill in plot holes to make the foundation stronger.

But overall I feel like I've done a good job at creating a meaningful, yet entertaining book. And if that sounds like something you might be interested in, then you should definitely give it a try and if it's not for you that's totally okay too.