interview #32 @I_am_Pretz

1 what's your favorite movie?

I don't have one, but I have this tradition where I watch Leap Year (that one Irish rom com with Amy Adams) that causes me to see it at least twice a year.

2 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

 I don't really have a schedule, but I plan on having a weekly writing sesh this year! Causing updates to be every (or every other) week.

3 how would you spend a rainy day?

Considering how I'm from Oregon, I'm used to rainy days. I love reading a book, taking awalk/drive in the rain, or curling up with my dogs while listening to music. 

4 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

Pink Lemonade by James Bay

5 what's one Wattpad goal?

Finish writing a book

6 how would you celebrate a publishing deal?

Ice cream. Use it to celebrate everything. Including fails.

7 Are you still surprised when you gain a new vote, follow or comment?

Y.E. S. Every single time I see a notif for something I wrote I throw a minidance party :-)

8 what's your piece of advice for a newcomer?

Read lots, write for enjoyment. Don't do things for the sake of becoming famous,instead do it because you love it.

9 what's your favorite holiday and why?

Christmas!!!!I get to see my family and do things I love. 

10 what's your favorite snack?

Bounces between Oreos, hummus, and salsa ahaha

11 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

I don't really keep up with celebrities, but it would be awesome to hang out with Phillipa Soo, and I would just want to see where the day takes us activity wise.

Request time!

My current book, To All the Boys I've Loved (title subject to change due to the release of the movie/realization that there's already a book with that title), is all about the hilarious failures we see in romance in our day to day lives

My current book, To All the Boys I've Loved (title subject to change due to the release of the movie/realization that there's already a book with that title), is all about the hilarious failures we see in romance in our day to day lives. I see it as giving a more accurate representation of the love life of a person as they grow up. The writing style tells these stories as memories, so it's a bit different than your normal teen romance novel. You'll meet lots of characters, and some will only be present in a chapter or two before they're no longer part of the story-just like how our lives work. It's a work in progress that's in need of lots of edits, but I hope that it brings joy to those who read it!