Interview 41 @lizzy_mug

1 what is your favorite book?

The Eragon series

2 what inspired you to write?

What inspired me to write are my personal experiences I went through as a childand going through a pretty rough depression. I felt like I wanted to tell thestory of someone that resembled me in so many ways but got through thingsdifferently and comes out of them stronger. 

3 how would you spend a rainy day?

I'd spend a rainy day comfortably in my bed, reading a book, stargazing, writing, talking to my friends on the phone.

4 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

I'd for sure choose Emma Watson, because she is such an amazing feminist,activist and I feel like she has a lot to say. I would ask her how she wentfrom being 'the Harry potter girl' to Emma Watson, an admired, strong, lookedup to woman. We would spend all day talking, sharing our stories, exchanging. 

5 how would you advise a Wattpad newbie?

I am myself a newbie to writing so I would say this : if you want to write, but you feel like no one will waste time reading your story, write anyways if it makes you happy. Write about anything -and everything you want to write about without fearing judgement. People will judge you, but take strength from that judgement, and use it to improve.

6 what's your dream vacation?

My dream vacation would not be in a particular place. It would be two weeks oftravelling all around the world and meeting people and doing photography.

7 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

I just moved into a new boarding school where expectations regarding my gradesare very high, so I rarely have time to write anymore. 

8 Are you still surprised when you gain a new vote, follow or comment?

Absolutely,because I do not have many of them yet! But I hope that as I keep publishingchapters people will find the concept of my book interesting and give it a try.

9 who is your favorite author?

My favorite authors would be John Green andStephen King.

10 what's your favorite movie?

'Iam Legend' with Will Smith.

11 what's your favorite snack?

Haribo Gummi bears.

request time!

I am currently writing a book called 'The theorem of infinite pain'. It is about a girl, Eyra, whose life hasn't been the easiest. Her father left her and her mother years ago, and her mother constantly works abroad, so she basically lives alone. She is very depressed and lonely going through life like a shadow. One day she notices Caleb, a boy in her class, and things drastically change.

He is so differently from her, yet so similar and they quickly are drawn to each other, becoming best friends.

I think that you should give my book a chance because the story is very close to my heart. Don't get me wrong it is fiction but strongly inspired by my personal experiences. It is my first time writing in the form of a novel, I have been writing poetry, so this is also a challenge for me.

I also think that many people, especially teenagers, go through the things Eyra goes through in my book, her family being split up, feeling alone in a world full of humans. I just hope that someone, even one person, can somehow relate to this story.

That is the only thing I hope for.