Chapter Six

I hope me forgiving Diego is not a stupid decision. Pray that Lexi and Randy will not go all ape shit on me.

After all, he's my mate.

As I walked home, Randy ran up to me and suddenly he sniffed the air and growled.

"Why do you reek of that son of a bitch?!"

"Randy, will you calm down? Geez! We weren't doing anything, if that's what you're wondering. We just played in our wolf forms and talked it out a little." I explained.

He seem to simmer down a bit, but still looked angry.

"Why the bloody hell do you give him a chance? He doesn't deserve it!" He exclaimed.

At this point of time I was about to lose my cool. But I managed to keep it in.

"He's my mate, Randy. You can't resist a mate bond." I said, slowly.

"You're right. You're grown up, you can make your own decisions. I'm just protective, you know. Since Mum and Dad are gone, I feel like it's my job for you to be safe and happy." He said, a little upset.

I laughed and then pinched his cheek then he scowled at me before pulling me into a hug.

"I love you, Randy. Don't forget that." I said.

"I love you too, sissy. If I ever get unreasonable again do slap me alright?" He said.

"Gladly!" I said, excitedly.

He scowled again.

"When your face stays that way, I'll laugh so hard at you." I replied him teasingly.

Before he can attack me I run into our home and in my room. I snickered.

One down, one more to go. I guess I'll just tell Lexi tomorrow.

Just as I was going to sleep, my phone rang.

Lexi. The inevitable. Sigh, here goes nothing.

"Let me guess, Randy told you." I said, resigning to my fate.

"Yes! How could you? God I want to slap the shit out of you." She scolded me.

"Go ask Randy, I'm lazy to explain it to you." I said, yawning.

"No, I demand you to tell me now."

"God Lexi, I said go and ask Randy. I'm tired!" I shouted. Yeah, I'm very cranky when I'm tired.

"Fine, BYE!" Lexi shouted back.

I couldn't be bothered with her right now as I know she is just throwing a hissy fit, and she will be back to normal again tomorrow.

Soon after, I fell into a peaceful sleep after a long time.

BEEP BEEP BEEP

Goddess, it's time to wake up?

6 A M

Can I ditch today? Yea, I'll do that.

Maybe I'll go around the third period. I set the timing to 8:30 to wake up.

I guess Randy didn't wake me up as he probably felt the twin link that I'm feeling tired.

The fact that even though I slept in for awhile, I'm still very lazy and tired to get up.

Ok time for me to get up.

I got up and walked into my closet and picked out a pair of black leggings and a red sweater before entering the bathroom to shower.