chapter 2 -Maybe a PE teacher?!-

*knock* *knock*
"Come in, " the voice of the D. I. called through the door. I opened it, walking in, glancing around the room, noticing many little details, like the fact that the overloaded bookshelf was not only filled with subject-specific books but also with a lot of novels and other books. "So he likes to read, interesting, " I thought. The grey-haired man, sitting at the desk in the middle of the room, stood up and pushed his chair under the desk, he's just been sitting at. "Hello, " he said friendly. "I am..."
"Detective Inspector Greg Lestrade. *pointing at his nameplate* You love reading, judged by the amount of not subject-specific books in your shelf. The way the picture of you and supposedly your wife, she's too young to be an aunt, your mother or grandmother, but is not looking enough like you to be your sister and why should you have a picture of a friend of yours on your desk, when you are wearing a wedding ring, is crinkled, which shows, that you been through a relationship crisis. It has been moved around, touched and looked at a lot, but it's been straightened again, which is why I used past tense because this is actually a sign of the crisis being over. But since you're continually turning your ring around your finger, what you often do, according to the fact that the inside of the ring is shinier than the outside, you can see that on the upper edge, by the way, I conclude it is not over. It is very easy to recognize that you have tried to change your coffee-drinking-habit into a smoothy-drinking one since there is a coffee stain on the table, where your coffee normally stands. But now there is a glass with green stains in it standing there. Judged by the smell it was a spinach-lemon smoothly and it didn't taste well, as you spit have of it in your dustbin. Congenial to your healthy diet you've been working out lately, which you can tell from your uptight way of standing since your body isn't used to it.
In context to your relationship crisis it could mean your wife is cheating on you with a more athletic man, maybe a PE teacher?!, " I deduced. As I stopped talking, because of a lack of oxygen, I realized what I just said and flushed immediately. Lestrade was staring at me, his face white like a piece of paper, his mouth wide open. He shook his head as if he tried to get rid of what he just heard.
"I... I beg your pa... pardon..., " I apologized. I didn't want it to get out of hand like this. I just love to deduct and sometimes I lose control over it.
"Are you related to Sherlock Holmes?, "  the Detective Inspector asked me, gaining back his self-control.
"Not that I'd know, " I muttered.
I was still kind of embarrassed about my deduction. He just nodded. I hid my pinkish cheeks behind my (y|h|l) (y|h|c) hair. The awkward silence lasted until the phone on Lestrade's desk rang. Happy about the fact that the Detective Inspector was distracted for a minute, I drifted away, thinking of every possible way to relativize what I've just said. I didn't even recognize what he talked about.
"We've got another suicide case. The fifth one, to be exact and they all hung themselves. It's really getting weird. There must be a connection. I haven't involved Sherlock jet, but I guess we'll need him, " Lestrade announced, after he hung up the phone, ripping me out of my thoughts.
"I'll call Sherlock. I think you'll be a great add up to our team. So you will come straight to the crime scene with me. We already got one brilliant mind, but two are even better..., "
he added. He was right, It's quite strange, but I would have called for help earlier. This was probably the reason why I was here... But for the moment I was just happy that he wasn't mad at me for my earlier deduction. D. I. even called me brilliant! I figured I probably wasn't the first person that told him this...

*Sorry, for all my mistakes :) *
picture sources: https://www.rea-card.de/unternehmen/karriere/studentenjobs/
https://www.chefkoch.de/amp/recipe/1911801311601221
http://www.gainsur.com/papier-peint-trompe-l-oeil-bibliotheque/papier-peint-trompe-l-39-oeil-imiation-biblioth-que-ugepa.html
http://www.sherlock-guide.com/characters/lestrade