One Step at a Time

Eva's POV:
Waking up, I noticed that my taco pillow was replaced with a sleeping Kenny. God he was so cute.

He finally woke up.

"Kenny what the hell were you doing up here last night?" I asked him.

"My bunk got cold so I decided to warm up here with you. The taco took my place" he responded as I saw my taco pillow in his bunk. Wow. So smooth.

We all got up and got dressed to go get breakfast at the mess hall.

Breakfast was French toast sticks and hash browns.

I puked a bunch of has browns on my plate and took them back to our table. Liza and I sat with the guys because the girls table was always full.

"Someone's pretty hungry" said Kenny looking at me. We continued to eat and talk about stuff, and when e finished we were brought out to the area that was the campfire last night.

"Ok so your choices for activities today are swimming, arts and crafts, and soccer" said counselor Candice.

Three other counselors lined up holding paper signs of their activities. Liza went off to arts and crafts as did Kyle and Stan. Cartman and I went off to swimming.

I felt a hand grab my shoulder and I turned around.

"Kenny! Then again I'm not surprised" I said. Those of us who chose swimming went back to our cabins to change into bathing suits.

I decided to change in a bathroom stall, and as I finished I noticed a pair of eyes peeping under my stall. I flung the door open.

"KENNY!" I yelled.

"sorry can't help it" he said and winked. While I was getting my shoes on he was changing right in his bunk. I glanced in his direction to check the clock on the wall for the time, as Kenny said,

"Like what you see?" And he winked. He then threw his underwear at me.

"Gross! I screamed and threw them back at him.

He laughed as we both walked out to go to the lake. A couple others were there, such as Cartman, Bebe, Token, Clyde, and Butters. The lake was open for free swim with paddle boards and canoes.

"Hey looking good" said Clyde. I looked round to see who that was meant for, but then he interrupted me with

"I'm talking about you cutie" and I turned to him with a face of confusion as Kenny rushed over and pushed Clyde away from me.

"Stay away from her she's mine" said Kenny. 

"Woah someone's quite defensive" teased Clyde.

I stood between them.
"Calm down both of you" I said. Kenny Cartman and I went to grab paddle boards.

"Fatass you're gonna break the board with your weight" I teased.

"OI! I'm not fat I'm big boned yu hoe" he responded.

Kenny and I got our own paddle boards and paddled to the middle of the lake. I guess Cartman's fat ass made waves from his paddle boat, knocking mine off balance. I tried to balance myself but ended up tipping over.

"DAMN YOU FATASS" I yelled at Cartman before falling into the lake water.

"Does the sexy princess need her knight in shining armor?" Asked Kenny as he paddled up to where I fell.

"Thanks" I said as I climbed onto his paddle board. One of the other counselors was nice enough to retrieve the one I was using, as Kenny feeling all heroic paddled is back to shore.

"I saved my princess" he announced to the entire lake" I giggled as he put his arm around me. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Clyde glaring at Kenny.

Bebe and Butters went out canoeing while the others swam in the waterfront.

Liza's POV:
Arts and crafts didn't have that many people. Just me, Stan, Wendy, Red, and best of all, Kyle. I tried to find a spot next to him while we worked on the project of the day: friendship bracelets.

I used orange green and red in the one I was making. I made a cross stitch (idk what ppl call it but it's like the bracelet with the X design).

Though I had zero bracelet experience, I wa sable to catch in pretty quickly because it was like tying story's of each color and balancing each side to make it look symmetrical and balancing the equation.

Wendy and Stan made them for each other. Red kindof just tied random string together.

By the time I finished my bracelet, I decided on if I was gonna give it to Kyle or not. I kinda hesitated, but then I tapped Kyle on the shoulder.

Cue the stomach butterflies.

"Yea?" He Asked.

I handed him the bracelet I made.

"Uh this is for you" I said.

"Thanks Liza" he said. Then he showed me a blue pink and purple bracelet and said,
"This ones for you" and gave it to me.

"Aww Thanks" I said, blushing. I couldn't tell if he blushed too.

We walked together to lunch once the counselors called it.