Sexy Fantasies and Harsh Realities

(WARNING: I start off with something slightly smutty but keep reading)

Kenny's POV:
In that shower we did more than kiss. I pulled off my towel and then hers.

"You're hot princess, you know that? You don't need a towel to cover that hot body up"

She pinned me up against the shower stall wall.
"Shut up and kiss me Kenneth"

and we made out pulling each other close. I felt every part of her against me.

Eva has big titties. Big ass. Like a fucking hourglass. Mmm

I felt them titties pressed up against me in that little shower stall. We took it to her bunk bed and made out again, her grasping my hair as I played with her titties and she moaned
"Harder Kenny"
And then we fucked...

And then I woke up. THAT was all sadly a dream

Eva's POV:
I woke up with my favorite person in my arms and it was the best feeling ever. I brushed Kenny's hair and woke him up.

"Rise and shine hottie" I said. He opened his eyes and smiled at me.

"Good morning princess" he said playing with my hair. He looked like he was high.

"Another wet dream?" I asked him laughing and he didn't respond but his face turned 50 shades of red.

"The fuck?" Asked Aria.

"Oh yea he does this a lot Aria don't worry about it" I said. She rolled her eyes. Whatever.

My boi kenny carried me to the mess hall for breakfast which was eggs and bacon.

Liza and Kyle sat at our normal table laughing at something. They were adorable.

Once kenny carried me back to our table we sat down and fed each other.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" Yelled Wendy.

"Wendy I didn't even do anything!!" Responded Stan. Oh no. 

how is it that camps most perfect head couple is fighting?

"You kissed that new bitch!" Said Wendy. "I cant believe you! We're done!" And she stormed off leaving Stan crying in the middle of the mess hall.

"Kenny I don't think Stan did what he was accused of.." I said.

"Yea I know someone's pulling shit around here" he responded.

"I can't let him stand around embarrassing himself in the mess hall" I said. I grabbed some tissues. "I'll go talk to him"

I walked over to Stan and led him out of the mess hall. I overheard the girls shit talking him and saying the rudest shit it made me wanna cry for Stan. Poor thing.

"Hey Stan I don't know why Wendy believes that bullshit but I don't think you kissed the new girl" I said trying to comfort him.

"I DIDNT KISS ARIA" He whined as tears rolled down his cheeks. I wiped his face with the couple tissues I grabbed.

"Hey you'll be ok Stan. You've got Cartman, Kyle, Kenny, Liza and me were all here for you dude. I bet Wendy will come crawling back with an apology soon"

"I-I lost her" he said as he broke down again.  This time Kenny can outside and helped me comfort Stan. We both hugged him and wiped away his tears.

Kyle and Liza also came out and joined the group hug.

"We're all here for you" said Kyle. Even Cartman apparently felt bad and came out to join the group hug.

Aria walked out but Liza immediately slapped her.
"This is for fucking with my friends you bitch"

Damn I have not seen this side of Liza like ever.

Aria went back inside not giving a fuck.

Stan cried on my shoulder, making my shirt shoulder soaking wet but I didn't care about my shirt. I cared about Stan. He was my friend after all. I held his hand and said
"Everything's gonna be ok. You've got some of the greatest people by your side. You dont need Wendy"

"Yea dude you've got us" said Kyle.

"Yea Wendy's not keeewwwwl" added Cartman.

"Thanks for trying to make me feel better guys, but I feel like a chunk of my heart was ripped out before my eyes" said Stan and continued crying.

"Stan don't say such depressing things it'll make you feel worse" said Kyle.

"What do you care you've still got your girlfriend" snapped Stan. Kyle seemed a bit annoyed, but I said,

"Let it go Kyle. Stan just went through the most traumatizing breakup" we all sat outside the mess hall just holding Stan and wiping his tears and trying to cheer him up.

"I feel so empty inside. I'm nothin without her" said Stan.

I said,
"No stan that's where you're wrong. You're an amazing friend to all of us. You put up with all of us and you're always so nice and chill and calm. You're part of our cabin. You're family"