1+1=2 Soulless Gingers

Kyle's POV:
Kenny had a point, if I wanted her to know I liked her I had to make a move. I guess what happened next was not my proudest moment...

I walked up to Liza. I was gonna tell her how I felt-

Apparently she had no clue where she was going, bc she was moving in my direction but her head faced opposite as she said something to someone.

We bumped right into each other and she fell right on top of me.

To make mattters worse the entire camp started saying "OOOOOOOOH"

She fell on top of me and we were both in the mud so she was kindof stuck and hard a hard time getting off.

"Kyle I'm sorry I-" she started. I decided to pull a Kenny and I kissed her.

I couldn't tel if she was terrified or embarrassed but she immediately tumbled over beside me and got up even though she was covered in mud. She ran back to the group of girls.

"Nice going KIKE!" Said Cartman. "Two soulless gingers sitting in a tree! K-i-s-s-i-n-g!"

Cartman was not making the situation any better and I was getting annoyed with him, so I rolled over and threw a floor of mud at him.

"Mud fight!" Yelled Token as all is guys decided to throw mud at each other. The girls were mortified as Liza left for our cabin, probably to shower and clean off all the mud on her.

I snuck away from the guys mud fight as Kenny gave me a thumbs up and winked.

I followed Liza back to the cabin in the least creepiest way possible. She probably didn't know I was there and assumed she had the cabin to herself.

She started to change on her bunk but I looked away. I wasn't like Kenny I want to give her privacy.

After she finished her shower I was waiting for her, standing near her bed. I didn't wanna get mud on her sleeping space as I was covered in mud.

"W-what are you doing here?" Asked Liza.

"I just came to apologize for whatever that was in the mud" I said.

"You shouldnt be apologizing, Kyle. I have something to say, it rather confess"

I gave her a look of confusion.

"I really really like you Kyle" she said. I guess she also noticed I was covered in mud, so the next thing she said surprised me. "Strip that down."

"Liza the fuck?" I asked her.

"You're covered in mud. Laundry isn't until Thursday and it's only Monday. I can wash your clothes for you"

"Ok?" I said. She looked away as I took off everything and left it in a pile in the bathroom. I'm assuming she picked it up as I went into the shower to rinse myself off.

I finished up my baker and walked out with a towel to see Liza hand washing my clothes in the sink. "That's really nice of you" I started.

"I get that you feel the same way about me but there's no need to pull a Kenny" she said.

We both laughed.

"Put on some clothes" she said.

"You're washing them"

"I mean other clothes dummy" she turned and smiled at me.

I went through my bag and changed into an orange T-shirt and green shorts. Liza took my wet clothes out to the cabin porch to dry.

"You really didn't have to do that for me but thanks" I told her.

"No big deal" she said.

Liza's POV:
Am I stuck in a dream? Does Kyle actually like me back?

I hung up his clothes outside on our cabin porch to dry.

"Hey Kyle why does Cartman keep calling us soulless gingers?" I asked him.

"Because that's Cartman. He rips on people to make himself feel better"

"Then why are you friends with him?"

"Because he's got a good side too and he can be fun to hang out with. He always rips on me for being a Jew and having red hair but I've honestly started ignoring  it at this point" said Kyle.

"Oh" I said. We left for dinner and walked together. Once we got down the cabin porch steps, Kyle held my hand and we walked that way until we reached the mess hall.

We walked through those doors hand in hand as a mud covered Cartman Yelled,

"1+1=2 SOULLESS GINGERS AHAHAHAHHA"

Kyle and I ignored him, and grabbed dinner.