Hoseok

Hi 😄
Please enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hobi ❤️: jagi? Where are you?!"

You: I'm with my friends oppa. Why? What's wrong?

Hobi ❤️: I had a nightmare 😢

You: aww poor oppa do you want me to come over?

Hobi ❤️: yesss! 😄

You: I'll be over in 5 minutes jagi with some snacks.

Hobi ❤️: saranghae jagi! ❤️ your the best 😘

You: love you too oppa 😊

Later on you decided to bring a box of pocky sticks just to see how he would react.

"Oppa I'm here!"

"Jagi!"

"Hi oppa I bought snacks with me!"

Hoseok smiles at you and gives you a tight hug. You understood why immediately due to his nightmare.

"It's ok oppa it's not real." You gently whispered to him softly calming him down.

He loves it when you take care of him but hates when you leave him. He can't stand being alway from you. He needed you here with him 24/7.

"Jagi what is that?"

You turned to where he was pointing inside the bag where you had the pocky sticks. A small smirked made its way to your lips taking out the box.

"It's just chocolate pocky sticks hobi."

"Yah I know what they are, but why though?"

He sees you sitting down on the couch taking out the box opening it taking a pocky stick out.

"Ah my Jagi wants to do the pocky challenge with me ❤️."

He sat down facing you taking one end. You smiled taking the other end taking small bites flavoring the taste.

Hoseok took a big bite getting closer to your lips.

You couldn't help but blush, his face was centimeters close. Soon the pocky was gone j-j-j-hope now fully now kissing you on the lip.

The kiss turned to a make out. he places his two hands in your hips bringing you into his lap.

You placed your arms around his neck bringing him closer. Slowly you two need to breath, you pulled back a bit blushing.

Hoseok whined pulling you closer to him not wanting to be away from you.

"That was fun! Let's do it again!" He yelled in happiness making you smile.

"I'm sorry oppa but I need to make dinner now." You responded giggling seeing him pout making him 10x cuter.

"Pleeeease Jagi one more time!" He begs his arms wrapped around your waist pecking your cheeks. His heart flutters seeing you giggle feeling lucky to have you at his side.

At least he forgot about his nightmare.

You nodded and grabbed another pocky stick. He smiled and started chewing away once again kissing you.

2 minutes has past you decided it was now time to make dinner.

"Ok oppa that's enough I need to make dinner now."

"Don't leave me..." he says in a whisper. your heart drops. He hugs you tight not wanting to let you go.

"I'm not leaving you oppa, I just need to make dinner."

"Promise me you will never leave me Jagi please promise me!"

This made your heart flutter of course you loved him with all your heart, and soul.

"I promise to never leave you oppa."

"I love you so much (y/n)"

"I love you to hobi."

The two of you stayed in each other's embrace for a few minutes. And agreed to order something to eat since he refuses to let go.

The two of you were now eating pizza and watching a movie together. You had agreed to stay over for the night just in case he had another nightmare. Which he never did as you snuggled closer to him making him smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm still working on my other story but it'll take a while.
Anyways hope you enjoyed it and I looked forward to continuing this book. 😄

Adios~