Jungkook

Sorry if it's a bit weird...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kookie😍: jagi?
Read

Kookie😍: I'm sorry please stop ignoring me...
Read

Kookie😍: I know your reading this please don't ignore me anymore...
Read

Kookie😍: (y/n) I'm outside your house please open the door.
Read

You sigh and stood up from your bed looking out the window. There stood Jungkook waiting outside. 'Well damn.'

Finally you left your room going downstairs to open the door. As soon as you opened the front door Jungkook ran inside giving you a bear hug.

"I'm sorry jagi please forgive me it was an accident..." he said placing his face to your neck.

You broke from his hug looking at him. his eyes were clouded with regret almost into tears.

"You broke my heart Jungkook..."

You softly whispered looking straight into his eyes seeing him looking down in shame.

"I didn't mean it (y/n) please you have to believe me." He begged looking into your (e/c).

"What do you expect me to believe?! That my own boyfriend kissed my worst enemy right in front of me?! The one who bullied me since elementary!"

You couldn't handle all this tears ran down your face feeling very disappointed.

"Jagi please-"

"Just stop we're over Jungkook."

He was in shock as soon as those words came out of your mouth he knew he had lost you.

"You don't mean that do you?..."

He said in a shaky voice, you looked away trying not to breakdown in front of him.

"Please tell me you don't mean that!"

He couldn't deal with this he loved you too much to let you go. Sure he made a mistake kissing (e/n) but there was reason behind that. Sadly you weren't willing to listen anymore.

"Please leave my house Jungkook, I never want to see you again..."

"(Y/n)-"

"leave!"

You shouted at him quickly slamming the door shut your back facing the door sliding down to the ground crying.

Jungkook could hear your cry's. He felt his heart shattering to pieces her never meant to hurt you.

(3 months later)

You never got over Jungkook your friends tried their hardest to cheer you up by taking you to party's and stuff, but nothing worked. You were a mess.

As for Jungkook he locked himself up his hyungs tried everything to cheer him up, but failed miserably.

All he wanted was you in his arms.