Jimin

You had had finally reached to your apartment from a long day from work. You grabbed your keys and unlocked the door as soon as you were about to go inside you heard your friend jhope.

"Hey Y/n!" He said holding a box with him with holes on top.

"Hey jhope What up?" You asked looking at him then the box.

"Not much but look what I found!" He said opening the box only to see a small kitten sleeping peacefully.

"Awe his so cute!" You squealed waking the kitten up. The kitten yawns while stretching and looks up at you.

"His name is jimin and his a kitten hybrid." Explained jhope.

"Cute is he yours?" You asked gently petting the kitten causing him to purr.

"About that Y/n, I was wondering if you could maybe adopt him." He said looking at you with hope in eyes for you to say yes.

"Me?" You pointed to yourself.

"I mean I would adopt him but I already have Taehyung and his already a hand full especial since I adopted Jungkook." You nod at Jhope. He had adopted a hybrid bunny and named him Jungkook. Him and Taehyung became great friends but the thing was that Taehyung was a golden retriever and he loved to play a lot.

"Sure I'll be happy to adopt him jhope." You said picking up the kitten. he sighs in relief. The two of you went to go get his papers officially making you as jimins owner.

Jhope has giving you some clothes for jimin to dress in once he turns human. You thanked him and went home placing the materials down.

"Well jimin welcome to your new home." You smiled hearing him meow in return rubbing your leg. you giggled picking him up.

You went to the bathroom and decided to take him a shower which he refused but you made sure the water was at its right temperature. Finally after who knows how long jimin was clean and fresh not to mention puffy. You giggled drying him off.

"There you go fresh and clean." He meowed and licked your hand as in saying thank you.

You gave jimin his food at the kitchen. You soon took a shower, brushed your teeth and came out with fresh clothes. It was currently 10:30 you had already ate a hour ago eating delicious ramen.

"Alright jimin it's time for bed." You announced, he meows in response following you to your room. You laid down on your bed making yourself comfortable with your blanket. jimin lays with you curled up.

You gently smiled at him and said goodnight closing your eyes to get some rest.

(Morning)

You slowly opened your eyes and groan seeing the sun. You tried to turn around but two arms around your waist prevented you to pulling you to a warm hard chest.

You looked to see a man with cat ears. He nuzzles himself to your neck purring. Oh boy. You though realizing he was naked!

"Uh Jimin?" You said trying to wake him up hearing him groan opening his eyes and smiles pulling you closer.

"Good morning Y/n." He said in his morning voice which sounded damn sexy making you blush.

"G-good morning jimin uh can you let go?" You asked. He hesitates but let's go quickly you got up and grabbed him some clothes.

"Do you know how to dress yourself up or do you need me to call jhope?" You asked.

"I know how thanks to Taehyung." He replies back, you nod leaving the room.