Chapter 8 "Histories"

Maria's POV
91 days left
Wednesday, June 10.

So just as Lisa said this week would be busy and to be very honest it has been.
Caroline's birthday is on the 20th of this month and I want to make it one she would never forget.

I and Jeremy met on Monday and also yesterday. We discussed what Caroline likes the most and least. I'd never seen Jeremy speak nicely like that before. He wasn't acting snappy and I could say we were becoming friends.

We discussed the color themes to use, the venue, her favorite other celebrities and other things and it's pretty much coming together.

Jeremy said he had something to show me at his house, and I really can't wait to see what that would be.

Right now I'm on set of the season 8 of 'Doctors Vs' Dentists'.

I've been practicing my lines for over an hour and I'm loving it. The Dealer really gave me talents.

In my normal Maria life, all I was good at was Baseball and probably arguing with my mum.

But right now, I can lose easily for photos, act and I even have my college degree in theatre arts! Yeah I found that out yesterday.

Living the famous Maria life is just so exciting. I just hope I can clear Ver off this mess before my life turns out to be a living hell.

Imagine losing my friend and the famous Maria life. That won't happen. Not on my watch.

"Scene 5 take 2...and action!"

And then the acting began and I'd be popping in any minute now.

"...look I told you if you had done it my way, there would be no issues now, no one would have suspected a thing."I said as I began to walk to and fro the room, panting.

I was getting this role perfectly.

"Maria, we didn't mean to bust this out for us. We all tried protecting our legacy and we put our lives on the line."

"Oh please. Just shut up! Those pathetic Doctors would be here wanting to claim the cure as theirs.We Dentists, we've worked so hard on this research, and they want to take all the glory for this. If I find out any Doctor takes glory for our sweat,You guys would have it my style" I said almost talking in between teeth to show my annoyance then I walked out.

"Cuuut!" The director yelled, as everyone began to applaud.

Yeah you would be wondering why I was still bearing my real name in the series.

I don't know ask the Director.

I took a break and hours passed and I didn't even feel a thing.
When we were done for the day Joe drove I and Lisa for lunch and dropped Me at Jeremy's and I instructed he dropped Lisa at home then come back for me.

7:43pm not shabby.

Knock knock .

No response

I knocked heavily this time.

Knock knock.

"No one can hear you Maria" a voice said.

I quickly turned to my back and it was The Dealer.

"And why is that so? What have you done?" I asked folding my arms.

"I'm not going to waste much of your time, I taught you needed a little gift." He said as he handed me a  scanty book.

"So this is meant to be guidelines to fulfill a deal?" I asked sarcastically as o collected the book.