Crushes

REQUESTED BY:
ChibiNetherlands from Quotev

PAIRING/S:
Tokoyami Fumikage x Male Reader

A/N:
First request. God, I hope I didn't messed it up...

EDIT:
Fixed some errors in this chapter but I am not sure if there are more...

So sorry for the inconvenience but I did say I'll update some parts constantly in the first chapter of this book because I tend to miss some...

Yep...

═══════════════════════

The familiar smell of pastries and caffeine filled a young [Hair color] haired male's senses as he entered the homey looking café. The café was not small nor large, just in the middle of the two with a cream and brown color painted the interior of the shop's walls. Small trinkets hanged occasionally on the walls to give some design on it as the lights were a bit dimmed since it was orange that is located on the walls, while the white ones can be seen in the ceilings. CC Café or CC was the name of the place.

A small ring echoed the almost half empty café as students chatted along with their company or doing work, occupying a table with some orders beside them.

The [Hair color] haired male let out a relaxed sigh as he gripped his brown messenger bag's strap. [Eye color] colored eyes scanned the insides of the shop as he walked towards an empty table near the windows.

When getting there, he sat and slowly slung his bag beside him. Looking at the outside of the window. [Name] let out another sigh as he stared at the almost busy street. 'How boring...' The male thought as he continuously stare.

"Ah, what would you like to order?" A gruff voice manage to let the [Hair color] haired male out of his thoughts. Looking at his right, he saw a tired looking man with black hair tied behind him. A bit of stuble underneath his chin and tired look on his face as he held the pen and notepad in the other. A cream colored apron tied on his waist, indicating he was a waiter.

"Oi, kid. I don't have all day here." The older male said as he frowned at the sitting student. Shaking his head, the [Hair color] haired male let out an awkward chuckle as he quickly grabbed the small but decorated menu on top of the table he sat at, scanning the menu until he found something he settled on.

"Um, I would like a strawberry shortcake and vanilla iced latte." The [Hair color] haired student muttered as the waiter wrote down and nodded to him. "Your order will be delivered shortly." The older male muttered as he left the [Hair color] haired student to continue his job.

'He probably hates working here...' The young [Hair color] haired male thought as he look at the tired male for awhile then looking at the brown bag beside him. Shrugging himself, the male pondered for a bit until he concluded he might as well do something while waiting for his order.

'Might as well continue reading it.' [Name] thought as he opened his bag and took out a black covered book. Large english text can be seen on the cover the book that says, "What's Hidden In The Dark". A small smile formed on his lips as he opened the book where he bookmarked it and began reading the text.

His eyes slowly scanned each word with wonder as the smile never left his lips. The [Hair color] haired enjoyed these kinds of books. Mystery, thriller, horror and gore. It always kept him in the edge as he always try to decipher what and how will the book will end. Each time he read the book, he never seemed to grew bored of it.