Lucky

REQUESTED BY:
Dęvįl from Quotev

PAIRING/S:
Kaminari Denki x Male Reader

A/N:
I shockingly liked writing this...

No...?

All Might, I'll shuddap...

. . .

Shit...

═══════════════════════

A soft sigh left Denki's lips as he closed his eyes in utter bliss. He felt the body heat of [Name] beside him was comforting as he leaned more towards the [Hair color] haired male. The other didn't mind much on the weight of Denki's body beside him as he continued on reading his book with a small smile on his face. Silence only bestowed the two as the soft tune of one's phone music was the only thing that can be heard.

Denki was enjoying the warmth the male beside him until he felt the male shifted a bit. Cracking one eye open, the blond haired male shifted his head a bit ti see the [Hair color] haired male put down his book and was looking at him with a smile. Confused, Denki raised one of his eye brow, silently asking why the male was looking at him.

[Name] did noticed the confused look Denki sent and in response, he softly chuckle as he shakes his head. This only confused Denki more as he finally just asked. "What?" He said as his boyfriend just smiled at him. "Nothing, Im just thinking I'm the luckiest guy in the planet for having you." [Name] responded as he grinned when he saw the pink blush on the blond's checks.

Denki felt his face heated a bit at [Name]'s comment but sent the male a grin aswell as he leaned closer to him. "You should be," He said as he saw [Name] rolled his eyes at his sentence but he didn't mind it. It only made him more cocky as he continued on while leaning more closer to the [Hair color] haired male. "after all, I am quite amazing."

[Name] shakes his head at what Denki had said as he then gaze at the blond's eyes. He only smiled at he leaned closer to the other aswell. "Yeah, I am." [Name] said as he peck Denki's lips and immediately went to his original position while scooting himself a bit away from the blond as he grinned when he saw Denki's state.

Denki's face was flushed with red as small sparks of electricity can be seen haywiring out of his body. [Name] only laughed at the blond's state as Denki immediately snapped back and let out a whine. "No fair, [Name]!" The blond whined as his cheeks were still taint with red. Pouting as he saw his boyfriend just laugh at him.

"Sorry Denki, you're just so cute when you haywire like that." [Name] said as he finished laughing at the male. A smile on his lips as he saw Denki crossed his arms and just pouted, adorably might he add.

Denki sent a small glare at him as the other was just amused. "I'm not talking to you." Denki stated as he shifted his position to look at the other side to add his point. [Name] rolled his eyes as he scooted closer towards the blond as he wrapped his arms on the male's body. Softly sighing as he gave Denki a kiss on the cheek.

"Im sorry for teasing you but you are really cute when teased." [Name] softly said as Denki still didn't respond to him making him sigh. "Awe, Denki, love, please forgive me?" [Name] said but the other still didn't answer him. [Name] frowned a bit as he shifted his body and pulled the male closer towards him, softly sighing as he leaned and put his head on Denki's shoulder. "I promise I wont tease you again, love." [Name] muttered as he hugged Denki tigher, softly kissing the male's shoulder and neck.

Denki but his bottom lip as he gaved in and shifted his body a bit and uncrossed his arms. Sighing as he raised his hands and cupped [Name]'s face with a soft glare towards the [Hair color] haired male. "You better." Denki muttered as he saw [Name] gave him a smile. "I will, I promise." The other responded as he leaned towards Denki and the two kissed.

The two separated after awhile and just gaze at each others eyes. Both having smiles on the lips as they stared at their partners eyes. "Im very lucky to have you, Denki." [Name] softly muttered as he leaned again to capture the blond's lips. Denki responded by wrapping his arms around [Name]'s neck, closing his eyes as he kissed the other.

"Yeah, me too..."