Chapter Four

Hours had passed but I got not a wink of sleep. There were too many questions swirling in my mind. Too much to think about to get any rest. I needed some answers now. I rose from my bed and sat on it's edge. Stretching my hand out. I retrieved the book and placed it on my lap, quickly turning its pages to Page Two.

" I know that you may have many questions so let us start from the beginning. As you read from the page before you are in the realm, Titarosum, so let us begin there.

Titarosum was once a magical land filled with hope and joy. It was ruled by a fairy, Lilana, who loved her people. There was nothing to fear. Only one day this all changed. A villainous wizard named Marlo casted a spell on Lilana, taking all her magic and hid it away. For he cannot use the magic since it's good and pure essence protect it from his bad and dark soul. But that did not stop him, he took leadership of Tiatrosum.

But of course Lilana wasn't going down without a fight. At that moment when he was removing her magic from her, she casted a spell that could one day save the realm from Marlo's darkness. She chose four newborns from the four corners of Tiatrosum. They are of The Special Kind who withhold all the qualities of brave, intelligent and pure of heart. These children would be sent to the realm, Earth, and at one point in each of their lives they would return to their home land, Tiatrosum. One of them shall be destined to defeat Marlo and find Lilana's magic. Once the magic is freed, all of Marlo's magic will be undone. Tiatrosum will be safe once again.

The saviour has a choice of becoming the new ruler or leaving the realm to go back to their past life on Earth after choosing someone to take the title of the new ruler. But if this task is not completed in a year of arrival to Titarosum the child shall not be able to return to their home land.

                                                                         Page Two"

I am supposed to be some hero who saves the realm. This is unbelievable. If Lilana, a freaking fairy with magical powers, couldn't defeat Lord Marlo, how can I?

A knock on my door startled me, the book almost falling from my lap. I walked towards the door and opened it. To my surprise it was Nathan, I was expecting Cora. His eyes peered into mines and he then asked a question I did not expect, "May I come in?"

"Oh, um, sure," I replied.

He followed me into the room as I sat on the bed and patted the spot next to me. He looked at me for a moment before taking a seat.

"This is crazy, I can't believe this is happening to me," I muttered breaking the silence between us.

"Trust me, I know," Nathan said.

Nathan did say he's one of The Special Kind so he surely must know and understand what I have to do and what I am going through. Maybe I can trust him. Maybe.. just maybe we can be friends.

"Nathan, will you help me? This is all too much for me. I don't even know where to start. I mean how am-"

"Sure," Nathan interrupted.

A feeling of relief overwhelmed me. Nathan is going to help me. I am not alone. I have a friend.

"Nathan is a little to formal, how about you call me Nate," Nathan suggested as a smile played across his lips.

I grinned at him and happily agreed, "Okay."

"So Nate, how are we going to defeat Marlo, " I questioned.

"We will need an enchanted map that will lead us to Marlo's castle, that is our first step to victory," Nate announced.

An enchanted map?! This place is really weirder than I expected it. Fairies, magic, spells, enchanted maps, villains, I feel as though I'm in a Disney movie. What's next pigs fly? I'm pretty sure they are gonna have that.

"And I am guessing it's not going to be easy to get," I grumbled.

"Of course, nothing is easy when it comes to magic," Nate said as he stood up from the bed.

He then walked to the door and before leaving he turned around to face me.

"We will talk more tomorrow, May, I think someone needs their beauty sleep," He teased.

I rolled my eyes before smiling and then waved him goodbye. The second Nate left I collapsed on my bed and this time I actually fell asleep.

Maybe there was hope for me? I could really get home....?

At least with Nathan by my side I might be able to succeed.

•••••••••

Sorry chapter four is really short but I will make it up in Chapter five. Hope you enjoyed. Chapter five will be out very soon.