I'm Just Clumsy -Both POVs

{11}

I sat there, staring at him for what seemed like forever. Why does he want to know about me, of all people? "A-about what?"

We pulled into a driveway with no cars. There was a stone walkway with a neatly-mowed lawn leading up to a white front door. "Nobody's home for the next two hours, you're coming in."

"Who's house is this?" I questioned.

"I don't know, someone from the mafia? Cassie, whose house do you think it is?"

"I- uh." I didn't know what to say. I'm such an idiot. Obviously, he didn't take me to a random person's house to hang out!

He gets out of the car and opens my door. "Are you just going to sit there or what?" I climbed out of the car, following him up the walkway and into the house. He walked into a room, probably the living room, and sat down on a couch, signaling for me to do the same. "So, can I see what's under your bandaged arm?"

"W-why?"

"Because, Cassie, it's clear that someone has hurt you. You flinch every time someone gets close to you, I can see the bruise near your nose you tried to cover up, there's a cut on your jaw, and you have scars near your bandage. What else am I supposed to think?"

"I-I-I'm just clumsy, that's all!" I yelled, flinching as a grey cat rubbed against my leg.

"Are you going to remove it or do I have to force you to do so?" He sternly spoke, anger clear in his eyes.

I got up and ran to the front door, but he grabbed me by my sides. Pain shot through my side and I doubled over onto the ground. I whimpered in agony, now clutching my side. Blood came evident through my light grey hoodie. My cut had bled through the bandage.

"Shit." He mumbled, picking me up and carrying me to a bathroom. He laid me down on the floor, grabbing a towel from the cupboard to get my head rest on. He removed my hoodie and pulled up my shirt as far as the bandage rose. He removed it, and blood started to drip onto the floor. I became light-headed and started to breathe really heavily. "You're okay, you're not going to die." He stated as I blacked out.

-------

Rian's POV

Cassie stopped breathing heavily and went limp. Her pulse was still there, I think she just passed out. I cleaned the cut out with hydrogen peroxide and put Bacitracin on it, wrapping it in a bandage. The bleeding had nearly stopped.

I put a little bit of the Bacitracin on her jaw, where there was a cut. I then unwrapped the bandage on her arm and almost broke down crying. It looked like a razor had cut her delicate skin. She probably did this to herself, too. I did the same thing I did to her side, then carried her to my bed.

I set her down, pulling the covers over her frail body. I walked downstairs, grabbing the two bags and blanket she had taken with her. I set them down next to the bed and sat down on the desk chair I had, watching her until she woke up.

><><><><><><><><><

Sorry, this was another short chapter!

Anyway, thank you for 179 reads!

Vote if you like the story, and thanks for reading!

-L