Chapter Six: Secrets Aren't Healthy

Back at Brittany and Zayn's flat

Brittany's P.O.V.

It's been thirty minutes since I got off the phone with Bubs, and I know she could hear annoyance in my voice, but that also means Caleb has been in the shower for thirty minutes. I'm starting to worry, but then he emerges with just a towel around his waist. God he kills me.

"Hey babe." He says, trying to 'seduce' me.

"Caleb, can we talk again."

"Yeah. What's wrong princess?" He asks sitting on my bed. I sit in his lap and start to think of how to say this.

"We've been dating for six months, and I finally think I'm ready to tell everyone."

"Are you sure babe? That fight before my shower was stupid. I can wait only if you're ready." I can hear the concern and worry in his voice.

"I'm ready. Besides Zayn will be back with Li and Jimmy any minute. I'll call Christina and Harry and get them to come over then we'll tell them."

"Okay. I'll get dressed." He says grabbing his black skinnies and his white razorback. I walk out into the main room and text Bubs and Harry.

To: Bubs :P

Hey Bubs can you come over now?

-Rubberducky xx

To: Haz

Hey Hazza. Can you come over with Tina. I just texted her. It's important.

-BrittBrat xx

I sit there and almost immediately get two replies.

From: Haz

Sure. I'm with Niall, so I'm bringing him. He called Lou and he's coming too. Is everything okay?

- A very worried Hazza

To: Haz

Yeah everything's fine. And yeah Niall and Lou are cool. By with Niall do you mean you're dating?!? OhEmmGee!!! Hazza

-BrittBrat

From: Bubs :P

Yeah. We're leaving now. Me and Cameron kissed!! He asked me out and I said yes!!! Love ya ducky! :*

-Bubs

To: Bubs

Ahhhhhh!!! No way. OhEmmGee!! Can't wait to hear when you get here!! Aha! So happy for you. Love you more. Mwah!!

-Rubberducky

Just as I send the last text Zayn, Liam, and Jimmy walk in.

"Heyo, sis. I got you some Nando's!" He says holding up the bag before he puts it on the counter.

"Thanks. Hey everyone's coming over. I have to tell you guys something. Please come sit down."

"Alright?" Zayn says it more I a question then an answer. Just as he sits down everyone else walks in and sits down.

"Be right back." I say as I run upstairs. As I near my room I start to freak out. 'No going back now.' I think to myself. I open my door then close it quickly. That's funny my lights off.

"Caleb?" I call around looking for him and my lamp switch. All of a sudden I'm pushed up against the door and feel his lips on mine. I feel him smirk into the kiss. I let a moan escape my lips, then he swipes his tongue across my bottom lip for entrance. I don't allow him any, because I know we have to go tell the guys, but I can't pull away seeing as I'm against the door. I gasp as he bites my bottom lip and starts to wrestle my tongue with his, exploring my mouth. I finally push him off.