Chapter One: The Accidental Meeting

Louis' P.O.V

Well since Niall and I are moving into this flat in Bradford I guess we should go look around and see what's around where we live.

"Hey Niall do you want to go look around!" I screamed to him upstairs.

"I'll be there in a minute Louis! I'm changing!" Niall replied.

I sat on the couch we moved in this morning, waiting on him. He finally walked out and half smiled.

"I'm ready mate, lets go," he said looking at me

I stood up and walked out of the flat Niall walking behind me. "So what do you want to go do first Ni?" I asked

"Lets go eat." He replied, bouncing on the balls of his feet.

I should have figured he was going to say that. As we walked down the street, I accidentally bumped into someone, as I was looking at my feet.

"Sorry mate." I say helping him up off of the ground.

He laughed and shrugged it off "It's okay mate. I'm Jimmy, nice to neet you."

I smiled, "I'm Louis, nice to meet you. Me and my younger brother, Niall just moved here." I said as I gestured towards Ni.

"Well mate, want to come with me and my mates to eat at the coffee shop?" Looking at Niall for an okay he gave me a slight nod and I took that as a yes.

"Sure mate lets go." I said following Jimmy.

Niall's P.O.V

Me, Louis, and this Jimmy guy, who is wearing a tight deep blue T-shirt with black skinnies with his ears gaged and septum pierced, are walking into a coffee shop when I hear his friends.

"Jimmy!!" they shouted together.

We walked up and jimmy introduced us. "Hey mates. This is Louis and his little brother Niall. They just moved here, so I invited them to eat with us."

I smiled and pulled a chair up and sat down, looking at all of them. This one guy caught my eye. He had beautiful curly brown hair, that was styled into a quiff and his beautiful green eyes just made me melt looking at him. I'm thankful I was sitting down, because if not I know my knees would have given out on me. He's wearing a loose fitting white tank, so you can see all his tattoos on his arms and some peeking out above his chest, as if that wasn't enough to make me weak he is wearing the tightest skinny jeans I have ever seen with a grey beanie. As I take in his facial features more closely, I see that he has his right eyebrow pierced, along with his septum and some snake bites. Jimmy startles me out of my thoughts by saying, "Louis, Niall, these are my mates. That's Zayn." He says, pointing at a boy wearing a white Guns N' Roses tee with, shocker, black skinnies and a quiff that's deep red in the front and turns into a raven black, he also has his right eyebrow, the right side of his lip, and septum pierced and his ears gaged. He has tattoos from right below his jaw across his arms down to his wrists.

"That's Brittany, Zayn's younger sister." He say's, pointing to a girl on the right of Zayn with obviously dyed dirty blonde hair that's been manually curled with an inch or inch and a half of her brown roots sticking out and bangs of about five or six inches hanging on the left side of her face. She's wearing a baby blue one shoulder dress that stops right above her knees that fades into a deep blue with ruffles at the top. She has no visible tattoos and no piercings, not even her ears! I'm going to take a guess and say that Brittany isn't in the 'gang' that their in, but is definitely friends with these guys.

"That's Christina, Brittany's best friend and Harry's sister." He motioned toward a girl with red hair cut into a fairy style. She's wearing tight, short shorts that are a real colour with a white button shirt with a three fourth sleeve. She has her bottem lip pierced on the left side,but no visible tattoos. . When she smiles, you can tell by her teeth, just as you could with everyone else except Brittany, that she was a smoker. She is literally the complete opposite of Brittany.

"That's Harry." He says pointing to the curly haired boy I can't stop staring at. Harry, hmmmmm. I guess it fits with his hair and all.

"And this is Liam, my brother." He said, gesturing towards a guy wearing the same outfit as Harry except his tank is black and not white. He has his right eyebrow and the left side of his lip peirced and tattoos from his neck and down his right arm. Before I get the chance to speak, Christina snatches Brittany's phone and runs to the other side of the coffee shop. "Give me my phone!" Brittany squeals. She looks at Zayn who looks dumbfounded, but quickly composes himself and gets up pulling Harry by the ear with him. They start to chase her around the shop before Liam steps in and looks at Jimmy.

"Ahem!" He snaps.

"What?" Jimmy says just looking up from his phone.

"A little help!"

"Why? Liam, you guys always need my help with this little bitch when she takes someone's damn phone!"

"Jimmy, now!" Liam demands.

"No!" Jimmy protested.

Having enough of this, Brittany gets up and walks to the bathroom.

A/N

Sorry it took a little longer than expected. Chapter two should be up by Sunday. I'm sorry it may be a crappy chapter. We really are trying. This chapter was written by bother us. Christina writing Louis' point of view and me Niall's. Please comment, fan, follow, and vote!

~Britt xx

hey guys i really hope you like this i know its not the best but we tried our hardest please like vote comment and follow love you all

~tina xx