Chapter Five: Will you please?

*Three days later*

Harry's P.O.V.

I got up and decided today would be a good day to see if Niall wanted to hang out. I pulled out my phone hit his name and called him.

Ring.......

Ring........

"Hello?" I hear his sexy Irish voice from the other end.

"Hey Niall, it's Harry. Do you want to hang out today?" I ask, hoping he says yes.

"Yeah sure mate. Where at?"

"The park around the corner from Zayn's flat?" I ask smiling to myself.

"Sure. Meet you there soon." Niall says then hangs up.

Oh my god Harry, your hanging out with Niall.

I smile to myself and make my way out of the door checking on Christina. She's still asleep. My baby sister is so cute when she sleeps. Well off to the park to meet Niall.

*At the park*

As I near the park, I see Niall sitting on a bench by himself, his back facing me. I decided to sneak up behind him. As I near him I hold my breath and out my hand over his eyes. I can feel his breath hitch as I lean in and whisper in his ear, "Hey there Ni."

"H-harry?" he stutters, which makes him that much cuter.

"Yes?"

"What are you doing? Sit down." He says patting the spot next to him. As I sit down he looks me in the eye.

"Twenty questions?" He asks.

"Sure, you first."

"Okay. Siblings?"

"One. Christina. And you?"

"Louis. Relationship?"

"Single. You?"

"Single." He barely says then goes quiet. I take that as a sign for me to move in. I smile biting my lip as I look at his perfect face. He starts blushing, so I lean in, crashing my lips against his as he lets a moan escape his lips. I pull back looking at him. Did I just do that? 'No harry, stop he doesn't like you like that!' I scream in my head looking down at the ground. He puts his finger under my chin and pulls my head up to look at him. Then he smiles that crooked smile crashing his lips into mine again. I smile putting my hands on his hips and bite his lip. He lets out a soft moan escape his lips and I smile into the kiss. "Hey do you want to go eat Ni? We can get Nando's." I ask, looking at him "Yes I'm starving!" he screams. I smile and start walking, intertwining our fingers together. "Niall do you really like me?" I ask blushing.

"Yes I would never lie about something like that angel." He says kissing my cheek.

Niall's P.O.V

I kissed Harry! I can't believe it! Yay! We slowly walk to Nando's, which I don't mind, because I get to walk with Harry.

"Well we are almost there Ni." I hear Harry say.

I giggle "Call it a date Hazza?"

"Definitely." He says smiling. That boy makes me melt, I swear he does. He opens the door as we walk in Nando's.

We sit down and wait until the lady comes.

"What can I get you to eat?" She asks.

"Nothing. Can I have a pop though?" Harry asks smiling, showing those sexy dimples.

Why is he so fucking perfect like really ughh.

*back at harry and christina's flat*

Christina's P.O.V

'Well it's a friday time to get ready to go out.' I think grabbing a short grey dress and a pair of black heels. I guess I should call rubberducky and she if she's up for going.

Ring......

Ring......

Ring.......

"Hello bubs." She says, answering the phone.

"Want to head to a party with me?" I ask, putting my heels on.

"Not tonight. I'll pass" She says, sounding annoyed.

"Whateves bye. Ttyl rubberdcky." I say. Time to call Cameron to pick me up.

Ring......

"Hello." He says, answering the phone.

"What's up, you ready for the party?" I ask hoping he says yes.

"Yeah, I'll be there in a minute." He flutterd from the other side of the phone. God I wish I could tell him how much I like him.

Christina Robin. Isn't that such a cute name?

Ugh, we'd be perfect together. I hear a knock on the door so I bounce up to open it. "Hey Crissy. Can we just stay here and watch movies? I don't feel to good." he said with a half smile. "Sure I'll get some popcorn for us and pop a movie in." I smile and walk to the kitchen. "Pop...pop...pop... goes the popcorn." I sing. Me and Rubberducky always sing that. I wonder what's bothering her.

Beep.........beep.........beep........popcorns ready. So I go back into the living room and put in The Purge. "Ready?" I ask looking over at Cameron, seeing he needs a blanket. I get up and grab a blanket, handing it to him. "Here hun use this to keep warm." He smiles, taking it from me putting it over both of us. I smiled sitting next to him. I lay my head back onto the sofa. I sneak a glance at Cameron, only to see him looking at me. I smile and lay down, laying my legs in Cameron's lap.

Cameron's P.O.V

This couldn't be more perfect. I'm sitting here with the girl of my dreams, and she doesn't. ecen know it. I smile glancing over at her. She looks me dead in the eye smiling. She bites her lip "i need a cuddle buddy"she whines. "I can cuddle with you Crissy" i say looking at my hands and not her

"Okay." She says scooting up so I can lay behind her.

I scoot behind her wrapping my arms around her putting my head in th crook of her neck.

she giggles and turns looking at me.

"Cameron i like you a lot"she says blushing. i smile beaming. as i look at her "I like you to." then i feel her lips crash against mine. I slide my tounge against her bottom lip asking for enterance. She smiles and lets me in wrestling our tounges for domination. Then Harry and some blonde irish fellow walk through the door. i bolt up

"hey Hazzabear and Nialler!" Christina shouted running up to Harry. "Hey sis." Harry says looking at me. "What's up cameron?" Harry asks "Nothing much we were just watching movies and you?"I smile. "Just got done eating." He smiles and looks at Niall.

A/N: well today it was just me writing brittany didn't get to correct it. So if a lot of it has no comas periods ect. that's my fault i rush a lot and don't pay attention, but i hope you guys liked what i did. Sorry its so short tho.

~Tina xx