Chapter Four: The Morning After

Christina's P.O.V

*6:00am*

Me and Brittany wake up and start cooking breakfast for the boys.

"Hey Rubberducky what time do you want to go wake the boys up?" I shout to the living room.

"Umm..... around seven or so." She says coming back into the kitchen. I smile "Okay. " I say cracking some eggs, put them in a bowl and start to scramble them. Brittany comes over and starts to make the bacon. When she finishes on the last two pieces, Paul walks in the door. "Good morning girls." He says. She and I both scream, "Good morning Paulie!" I smile and look at Brittany.

"Well I'm going to go wake up the boys." I smile running to the kitchen to get a pan and a metal spoon.

I quickly run up the stairs and start screaming and hitting the spoon on the pan,

"Get up loves! Time to eat!! Me and Brittany made breakfast!"

"What did you guys make?" Harry says smiling, as he walks out of his room.

"We made bacon and eggs. That sound good HazzaBear?" I smile questioning him.

"Sounds great sis. Lets go eat." he says picking me up on his bare back.

We get down stairs where all the other boys and Brittany are already eating. I walk into the kitchen fixing Harry and I a plate.

"Here HazzaBear." I say handing it to him. He takes it with a smile as he says, "Thank you TeeTee."

I smile "No problem."

*after breakfast*

Louis' P.O.V

I wake up to find Niall cooking breakfast for the both of us.

"Hey Nialler" I smile walking into the kitchen

"Morning sleeping beauty. Haha! Ready to eat?" he asks smirking.

"Sure. Do you want to go hang out with Zayn and the gang after?" I ask making my plate.

He screams, "YES!"

I smile walking to my room and call Zayn.

Ring...

Ring...

"Hey." Zayn says picking up the phone.

"Hey can we hang out with you guys today?" I ask, secretly hoping he says yes so I can see Liam. I can't get him out of my mind.

"Sure mate. What time?"

"As soon as Niall and I are done eating breakfast." I say, relived he said yes.

"Niall hurry up and eat so we can go!" I groaned looking at him.

"I'm ready." he says jumping up.

I walked out of the flat and walked down to Zayn's house. I knocked on the door, my heart skipping a beat when I saw Liam answer the door.

Liam's P.O.V

I answered the door seeing that breathtaking guy named Louis and smile.

"Hey mate." I say blushing slightly.

"Hey Liam." he smiles looking dead in my eyes. I can't help but stare into those eyes, they are perfect. I open the door letting them walk in.

"Hey mates! The boys are here!" I shout.

"Shut the fuck up Liam I'm taking a test you idiot!" I hear Christina scream. from the main room.

I walk in there and look at everyone sitting quiet as Christina and Brittany take their last test before they get summer break. I sit down smiling as Louis sits next to me.