Chapter 2*

Cierra's P.O.V*

Could he have a crush on me?Was this real? so many things were going threw my head at the moment "Helllooo" I snapped out of it once i heard Nash "Huh what?" "time to open the presents" Nash raised his eyebrows like if he knew something was going on "Its about time" Hayes,Nash,Skylynn,Elizabeth,Chad,And my parents all gathered around the tree my mom and Elizabeth were sitting on a couch near by and my dad and Chad were standing up,the rest of us were sitting on the floor.Nash handed me a box with Christmas wrapping on it,I started opening it and noticed everyone was unwrapping there gifts except Nash,He was looking at me waiting for my expression,Inside the box was a scrapbook of Nash and I when we were little I,looked at him and he stood up i got up along with him and hugged him next thing you know my legs were wrapped around him "Woah easy there" We both looked at Chad to see him laughing "Thanks Nash i couldn't ask for anything better than this" We looked at each other for about 1 minute when he finally said "No problem ugly" i turned around and got back to the presents,Nash came behind me and sat next to me."Okay everyone open everything?" we all looked at Elizabeth and everyone nodded "Oh um no i forgot to give Nash his present" there was an awkward silence until my mom said "okay well what are you waiting for give the kid his present we will meet you guys at the kitchen" As they all walked out i reached under the Christmas Tree to get a little box with Red and white stripes "Wow thats a cute little box" i laughed and rolled my eyes "im sure you'll love it" he opened the box and looked at me "I Love it" He got my hand and pulled out the bracelet and put it on his wrist, i got him a Bracelet that says "Friends are temporary but Best friends are forever" he looked at me and smiled. "Come on im starving get on my back" I stood up and got on his back we walked into the kitchen and saw everyone getting ready to eat and watch football for a while.

Nash and i Got a plate and we both got 4 pancakes 2 candy canes 2 cookies and got our eggnog.We went upstairs to my room and put in "The Grinch That Stole Christmas" We would watch this movie every Christmas. and we still do,We sat on the floor and ate up until we got full,when we finished watching the movie it was around 2 pm and decided we would go watch the movie with Hayes and Megan, While we were walking to Their house Nash was typing away on his phone the whole time i decided i would get my phone out and text Mahogany

Me:Hey want to go to the mall @ 6?

I got an instant replay

Lox:Of course

"hey do you want to go to the mall with Mahogany and i?" "Duhh im just kidding yeah sure it will be fun"

Nash's P.O.V*

I really wanted to spend Christmas with Cierra and only Cierra but i guess watching a movie with Hayes and Megan

won't hurt would it? we were walking for a few more minutes until we got there "Okay were here" i opened the door and let her go in first "Ladies first" "If its ladies first then you go first" i rolled my eyes while she was laughing "Clever one but ill get you back" She was still laughing which made me giggle a little bit because she couldn't breathe,We went into the living room and saw Hayes putting in the movie and Megan behind us with the candy and popcorn "What movie?" Hayes looked back and saw Cierra and I "Oh hey guys were watching Insidious" We sat down on the couch while Hayes was on the love seat with Megan.10 minutes went by which was the introduction And Hayes decided to turn off the lights it was already 3:15 pm and the movie was 2 hours long,The creepy music started playing and Cierra was prepared i got my phone out and texted Cierra because why not?

To:Ci

Me: Hey You scared?

I looked over at her and saw that her screen lit up

Ci: Whhaaattt nooooo, okay maybe a little

I was still sitting next to her so i decided i would put my arm around her i was scared that she wouldn't like it But she ended up putting her head on my shoulder,20 minutes of the movie passed by and we both fell asleep.