Chapter 9*

Mahogany's P.O.V*

Everyone knew what was going to happen today at magcon except Cierra,She didn't know anything,I wanted her to look pretty since its valentines day I never let anyone wear my clothes but Cierra wasn't that type of girl who wears dresses so i had to lend her a dress.

Cierra's P.O.V*

Lox gave me one of her dresses it was a light shade of pink with straps,She gave me long white socks "Okay put that on curl you hair and do your makeup"

"Okay..." I headed to the bathroom and took a quick shower i left my towel on and did my makeup cause i was scared the makeup would get on her dress and ruin it,I put on the white socks and my pink high top converse for my makeup i did a wing eyeliner and a light shade of pink i looked real girly but it was valentines day.

I headed to my luggage and got out a white and light pink yarn bracelet a fan made for me . Mahogany,Megan,Courtney ,Mackenzie and I headed down to meet the boys there cameron came up and gave courtney a flower "Happy valentines day beautiful"

Next was Hayes He came up and gave Megan a teddy bear with a necklace on it

Jacob came and gave Mahogany a Bracelet and hugged her

Matt Came up to Mackenzie and gave her a bouquet of flowers

Nash came up to me with his hands in his pocket and a big smile on his face "We should get going" We all walked out of the hotel and headed to magcon

At Magcon**

This time each couple had a booth for taking pictures with fans.We passed by the booths and headed to the stage all the people on the stage were looking at Nash and I with huge smiles on there faces,I knew something was up i just didn't have a clue.

Nash's P.O.V*

I was really excited but really nervous,What if she says no? "Hey Nash you alright?" I looked over at hayes

"Uh yeah just a little nervous"

"Nash she really likes you,Shes going to say yes don't worry,Just when shes yours don't try to mess it up"

I nodded and Bart came on the stage"Goodmorning everyone Happy valentines day hope you enjoy the show"

We all started dancing until Mahogany put on Take Care Melody By Somo this was Cierra and I Favorite song for a while now,I knew this was time.I headed over to Cierra and took her to the middle of the stage Everyone Stood up and Cam Handed me a Bouquet of Red Roses.She started smiling and Blushing Mahogany Put the music a little Lower and i got a Microphone "Cierra We Have been best friends for a longgg Time and I've liked you ever since,Will you be my girlfriend?" All the girls started Screaming and Crying and taking pictures,I already knew i had to look for them on twitter or Instagram.I looked at Cierra nodding her head yes.

Cierra's P.O.V**

Once we were out of magcon i got a Text message

From:Unknown

Unknown:Watch out princess